PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Pump Issues

BoostGetsULaid
09-14-2007, 09:18 PM
So afew weeks ago my fuel pump went out at my friends house. i didnt hear the buzzing of the fuel pump so it was safe to say it was the fuel pump. i didnt want to work on my car that ngiht cause it was 2 in the morning, i left it there for the night and came back. well i came back and checked the fuses under my hood and the relay plug in the back of my hatch and blew into it to clean out any dust. well it work i took it home and turned off. later that night i tried to turn it on and it didnt work again.

Went out and bought a new fuel pump, walbro GSS 341. i pulled my old fuel pump out to find that, that walbro i had in was a GSS 342 (previously installed by the old owner 3 years back a month before purchase). non the less it had work for the past 3 years and have given no such problems till now. i continued to put in the new one. well after that i put it all back together and tried to turn the car back on and well still i tried to turn it over but still nothing and again no buzzing sound from hte pump.

Any suggestions to what i should replace now? (dont say the car)

BoostGetsULaid
09-15-2007, 01:17 PM
bump, anyone know?

240sxScores
09-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Maybe some other fuses are blown, Check all of them and the ECCS fuse its got a clear square top to it.

BoostGetsULaid
09-15-2007, 06:40 PM
ok ill run through them tonight or tomorrow thanks for the suggestion

BoostGetsULaid
09-16-2007, 08:07 PM
still nothing i checked all fuses and connections