PDA

View Full Version : Brian Crower Cams

90widebody
09-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Is any one using or has anyone used the Brian Crower Strip/Street cams? If you have them how do you like them?

Thanks
KC

s13silvia123
09-13-2007, 12:14 PM
search dude theres plenty of this stuff been answered already

madd ocx
09-13-2007, 08:22 PM
yeah they are good! for the price they are worth it. you will definitly feel the difference in the top end.. just make sure to read instructions very carefully! for some strange reason they have to installed backwards, meaning the intake cam goes in the exhaust port and vice versa. don't ask me why. 2 of my vavles got messed up cause of that shit. i bought em from from some dude on here and he never gave me the install instructions when he had the same problem when he installed them. but i just wanna look out for the next man so read the instructions before installing, but the cams are very good..

smelly240
09-14-2007, 04:21 AM
whaaa?

my intake and exhaust arent switched... and my cams came with no instructions... you sure he didnt just switch em by accident?

the one with the thing for a FWD distributor has to be the exh cam...

The Riot Hero
09-14-2007, 05:19 AM
yeah they are good! for the price they are worth it. you will definitly feel the difference in the top end.. just make sure to read instructions very carefully! for some strange reason they have to installed backwards, meaning the intake cam goes in the exhaust port and vice versa. don't ask me why. 2 of my vavles got messed up cause of that shit. i bought em from from some dude on here and he never gave me the install instructions when he had the same problem when he installed them. but i just wanna look out for the next man so read the instructions before installing, but the cams are very good..

the paint colors are backwards.

smelly240
09-15-2007, 04:32 AM
but if u look at them its obvious which is the exh cam.. its got the notch on th eend of it.

Iceman00
09-15-2007, 08:07 AM
search dude theres plenty of this stuff been answered already
I love the search Nazi's
Have you even tried to search and see what comes up? If you don't know the answer to his qestion, don't say anything at all.

For the OP, check the threads I made under my name, or turbo240sx to find out more infor on Cams.

madd ocx
09-15-2007, 09:00 AM
thats the funny thing, the cams have the directions for intake and exhaust on them.. but when my mech put them in the way they were supposed to go then came the problem.. he called brian crower and they him it goes the opposite way. the guy i brought them told me he had the same problem. i dont get it either but they are in now and work fine.. i'm just looking out for anyone else to make sure everything is looked over before they encounter the same mishap.