PDA

View Full Version : Call me the GODofSpeed

x'ed
08-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Not really, but I saw a couple of discussions about the Godspeed stuff last week, anti- sway bars and what not. I called the number of the place listed on the ebay ad and low and behold they were located about 15 minutes from my house, and conveinently on my way home from work. Stopped by today and picked up all the parts you see below for 300 dollars, tax free.

The guys who run the shops have some really sweet cars, a nice s13, two really nice 350z's, and on insanely nice nsx. I was going to take a picture of their rides, but Im not that much of a tool. I think the name of the company was like bigfat head performance or some crap, I forgot. Ill post a link to the ebay ad along with some pictures of what I got. The parts are going on this weeked (yay! for the three day weekend) and I will take pictures of the install and let you know how the parts perform on the street and track, (track not for 5-6 months). All I need now is a new t28, brakes, and coilovers and Im ready to race.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-94-240sx-s13-godspeed-sway-bar-suspension-set_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33583QQihZ002QQitem Z120154166395QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

The parts look and feel really sold, the paint sucks, but who cares about that. Really no complaints thus far.

Here are the pics of what I got. Sorry I used my pool table as a background, didn't really make the best background.

*edit* having trouble uploading photos, give me a minute.

*fixed*

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/mikejones1/300z003-1.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/mikejones1/300z002-1.jpg

Jung918
08-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Looks like a good deal. I just hope it lasts for acouple of years.
One thing that turned me away from their swaybars was the fact that the bends were not mandrel. Maybe I am being anal.

SexPanda
08-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Looks pretty nice... I've only recently been hearing about godspeed stuff. I'm thinking im going to get some strut bars from them... Or should i get something else? idk depends on how broke i am when i decide to buy a set...

I like the table cover btw... I'd get one of those for my billiard room / the other side of the house that we dont use.

A Spec Products
08-28-2007, 09:49 PM
That's funny that their ebay shop name is Kami Speedo

LOL

There is a shop out in the east coast is Kami Speed

Flipzide
08-28-2007, 10:15 PM
looks solid, but it'd be cool if they were all one color, ya know? lol

A Spec Products
08-28-2007, 10:16 PM
I think in that price range you really have no room to complain about color.

But yeah I know what you mean.

kikoeltravieso
08-28-2007, 10:27 PM
what about their FMIC? Has anybody used one? good deal on suspension parts.

Tenchuu
08-28-2007, 10:38 PM
i am rocking one of there small FMICs. seems to work fine,stealth powder coat black, it has taken a beating and hasn't sprung a leak. no dyno results so i can't put numbers to it vs factory rated numbers.

240on430
08-28-2007, 10:43 PM
how much did the tension rods come out to?

kikoeltravieso
08-28-2007, 11:12 PM
i am rocking one of there small FMICs. seems to work fine,stealth powder coat black, it has taken a beating and hasn't sprung a leak. no dyno results so i can't put numbers to it vs factory rated numbers.

how long have you had ur FMIC?

KA24DESOneThree
08-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Cast rod ends, inferior brackets, thinner shanks.

That's why they're cheaper.

Run off the track then try to come back on... we need some stress testing.

x'ed
08-29-2007, 11:27 PM
Cast rod ends, inferior brackets, thinner shanks.

That's why they're cheaper.

Run off the track then try to come back on... we need some stress testing.

Wow, o much hating in one short post from a person who has no experiencec and has never even seen these parts in person before. We will see, what makes the brackets "inferior"? you haven't even seen em im person man. The importance of these type of parts pales in comparisson to coilovers, and I am getting some stance's in a couple of weeks. But I'll be on the track within the next three months, I am getting a turbo rebuild kit from the same guys for 40 bucks. I still need to upgrade my brakes though, and refuse to go five lug, so I will be getting that 4 lug brake kit thats floating around the web.

p.s., I will be getting some poly bushings.

p.s. part two, I speak for those who aren't loaded, bought cheap cars to race, and try and have fun on the track with a limited budget. yay for me.

x'ed
08-29-2007, 11:40 PM
how much did the tension rods come out to?

I have no idea, but the whole package was only 300 bucks, but they list the tension rods at 120. Godspeeds website lists the sway bars at like 280 bucks for front and back, this company sells them for 200 I think, so it's obviously a great deal. In my opinion, sways are basically sway, especially when these ones are thicker than most. Apart from not being adjustable (how many people actually have the suspension tuning knowledge or enough track prep time to actually ajust sways, maybe five percen of guys who take their 240's to the track actually adjust them in some significantly beneficial way) I bet they perform at least 90% as well as the highest priced sways. Its just f'in metal man.

GSXRJJordan
08-29-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm glad you got a great deal, I'm definitely interested to see how they hold up. The things that KADE posted about are all good concerns - those things, plus customer service/warranties, are why most of us shell out the big bucks for BV/SPL/Footwerks/Peak/etc.

About your brakes - do what the rest of us do... get the brakes you want, and re-drill to 4lug. Don't go with inferior setups just because they offer 4lug rotors.

daryl337
08-30-2007, 08:29 AM
I dont want to start another flame war on this situation, but I think I can be safe in saying that out of all of you, 80% of you guys would never push your car often enough to really tell the difference in the high quality parts and the low quality parts. These parts are upgrades from factory, and I highly doubt that by taking them out as a weekend warrior you are going to break them as often as people are making it out to be. I am sure that the stress loads that these parts can handle are alot better than stock, and for the price, the added features of the product out weighs the concern that they may break at an earlier date than the more expensive setup, especially if you dont take your car to a race track every day/week like professionals do.

*edit* Something I am interested in though, is their intercoolers. What is the fitment like on their big one? I plan on running a large turbo setup, and just wanted to know if anyone else has fitted these to their cars, as well as what issues they had. If anyone has any insight please let me know. */edit*

Sir
08-30-2007, 09:18 AM
chances of shit breaking daily driving on a shitty roads are greater than driving hard on a smooth track and going off road once in a while.

But I've seen busted RUCAs for no apparent reason - guy wasn't going off track or anything - just broke - rust inside and the metal it was made out of was way too thin. I think he even posted them on here.

Go for a deal man - yay for you.

bigOdom1
08-30-2007, 09:23 AM
take some pictures of the joint of the tension rod

daryl337
08-30-2007, 09:48 AM
Well I understand shitty roads put a shock stress on parts of course, but I am making an assumption that these parts are indeed better than what you were playing with from the factory. If you managed to go this far on stock parts without detrimental failure, I doubt upgrading can be worse.

Of course, there are instances where the stock part is better to keep (I.e softer bushings to help absorb impurities in the road), but as far as brackets go, I doubt you are going to have a problem.

KA24DESOneThree
08-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Wow, o much hating in one short post from a person who has no experiencec and has never even seen these parts in person before. We will see, what makes the brackets "inferior"? you haven't even seen em im person man. The importance of these type of parts pales in comparisson to coilovers, and I am getting some stance's in a couple of weeks. But I'll be on the track within the next three months, I am getting a turbo rebuild kit from the same guys for 40 bucks. I still need to upgrade my brakes though, and refuse to go five lug, so I will be getting that 4 lug brake kit thats floating around the web.

p.s., I will be getting some poly bushings.

p.s. part two, I speak for those who aren't loaded, bought cheap cars to race, and try and have fun on the track with a limited budget. yay for me.

I'm not loaded but I believed that nothing was more important than the car. The car was priority number one and all spending that was not related to making the car handle or stop better was suspended.

I don't need to see the parts in person. I've seen and handled superior parts in person and can make the comparison just by looking at pictures. The bracket material is thinner, the welds are worse, and you can just tell the rod ends by the price. Good rod ends are not cheap.

I dislike because if a camber arm fails, you all of a sudden have a wheel in the wheel well and your ass on the ground. If a tension rod fails, you have a slew in that direction. You may be on the track at the same time as me, and you may hit me. That is a very serious problem to me.

OptionZero
08-30-2007, 01:22 PM
progress sway bars would probably only be a little bit more and give you solid endlinks as well, which are a huge improvement over the stock endlinks

you were cheap and bought cheap shit thats prolly cheap quality why fight it, just admit it
the thread title was gay enough already

Sir
08-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Well I understand shitty roads put a shock stress on parts of course, but I am making an assumption that these parts are indeed better than what you were playing with from the factory. If you managed to go this far on stock parts without detrimental failure, I doubt upgrading can be worse.

You think that these parts are better why?
Because advertising says so?
Manf have strict regulations that they have to pass, if part fails they're liable for it or do a recall.
An aftermarket part manf puts a sticker on the box that says "for off-road use only" and if you happen to kill 144 people, you're the one guilty not them.

x'ed
08-30-2007, 03:14 PM
progress sway bars would probably only be a little bit more and give you solid endlinks as well, which are a huge improvement over the stock endlinks

you were cheap and bought cheap shit thats prolly cheap quality why fight it, just admit it
the thread title was gay enough already
you always have some shit to talk, you should really try and be happier with your life bro, seriously, most of the things I see you post here are negative.

And to the guy above you, if you think you can tell the superiority or inferiority of parts through blurry pictures taken by a shitty camera, your opinion doesn't mean much to me. I don't think any engineer would make a claim that they could tell how good something was or not soley based on a picture.

Look, I know they are probably somewhat cheaper quality (even though, to me, metal is still metal, especially when you feel these pieces, they are very solid) but the fact is these parts will make a minimal positive change in the handling ability of a car compared to coilovers. If you spend a shit load of money on the rods, I think thats a waste of money, unless you are running some hardcore endurance races, not 4-8 laps at a time.

What kind of track racing do you do Ka24des guy? Yyou come across as a serious professional racer and engineer, I dont plan on going pro with my 18 year old car any time soon.

p.s., still have the vlsd for sale?

OptionZero
08-30-2007, 03:22 PM
if you admit that you're not going pro and you're not taht serious about driving fast, then why not just admit you got c heap shit and you're justifying your purchase

sheesh

ka24desssthreeone commenting on the quality of your parts based on your picture is no more ludicrous than you judging the quality of metal be "feel"

unless u got some x-ray vision and shit

x'ed
08-30-2007, 03:57 PM
[quote=OptionZero;1525773]if you admit that you're not going pro and you're not taht serious about driving fast, then why not just admit you got c heap shit and you're justifying your purchase

sheesh

ka24desssthreeone commenting on the quality of your parts based on your picture is no more ludicrous than you judging the quality of metal be "feel"

unless u got some x-ray vision and shit[/quote

Im do admit its cheap, I just don't believe that there is a huge variation in actual track performance between my parts and *superior* parts that the KA guy was talking about. I am serious about going fast, which is why I am getting stance coilovers, have an sr20det, and am upgrading my brakes. I just know I am not going pro, if you are over 20 and aren't in any sort of fully sponsered race car, chances are your not going pro, I can live with that. Im just looking to build a good car that will do well in hpde and prepare me to race when I graduate law school and have the funds to support real wheel to wheel racing.

Fact is, the single most important part in braking well and turning well is race rubber, and thats very expensive stuff, not some metal parts that help reduce body roll. Anti-sways just aren't that important man, not enough to justify dropping huge money in to, thats just my opinion. Sways will improve the feel of a car, steering response, but aren't going to make a HUGE difference with you cars actual ability to grip.

So in short, the parts were cheap, I don't know how they perform, I will be able to tell you soon. People on NICO forums have had alot of success on the track with these anti-sways (read-no broken parts), that was enough justification for me to get this. But don't say I am not serious about going fast, I just happen to be 24, carrying a mortgage, paying for three cars and in law school. Seems like guys that rock KA's always get all bent out of shape when it comes to suspension parts.

P.S., I will be putting at least the anti-sways on tonight, I wish you hater guys could come see these parts, they feel very substantial. Trust me, I am not new to this game, my last track car was a 1979 rx7 with a second gen turbo II motor running through a wolf 3d ecu, gen 2 rx7 tranny, 85 rx7 gsl-se rear end with lsd, fully stripped, tipped the scales at 1700lbs, made 300whp. I have been handling these types of parts since I was 13 years old, used to hang out with Sonic racing crew (the first racing crew in so. cal, mostly alhambra) when I was 13. I have touched and felt these types of parts before, I am not an idiot, just new to nissan. My roomate has a 300zx tt which we just finished dropping a new motor, turbo, and tranny into last week, he sorta turned me on to the nissan thing.

Bizzytony
08-30-2007, 05:57 PM
one of the biggest tuners down here in hawaii used the ebay stuff for his suspension tie-rods rucs ect. he never broke one in is 440hp 2jz s14. but to each his own. i guess we'll see in the long run how it works out. x'ed lmk how it works out for you, i was thinking of getting this stuff when i am in the mainland just to regain tire life.

silnismo
08-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Mad props for reviewing these parts!

Can't wait for the reviews!!

Tenchuu
08-30-2007, 10:35 PM
I've had my intercooler running on 5+ months now. it is beat and bent from being too low, but still holding up fine as far as is visually able to determine.

t . b o z
08-31-2007, 01:36 AM
You get what you pay for. Period.

I doubt those control arms would withstand my usual 70+ mph spinouts over the rumble-strips, at our track. Those rod ends are cheap as dirt... Probably not self lubricating or self cleaning...hell, probably not even sealed for that matter.

t . b o z
08-31-2007, 01:42 AM
if you admit that you're not going pro and you're not taht serious about driving fast, then why not just admit you got c heap shit and you're justifying your purchase

sheesh

unless u got some x-ray vision and shit

Im do admit its cheap, I just don't believe that there is a huge variation in actual track performance between my parts and *superior* parts that the KA guy was talking about. I am serious about going fast, which is why I am getting stance coilovers, have an sr20det, and am upgrading my brakes. I just know I am not going pro, if you are over 20 and aren't in any sort of fully sponsered race car, chances are your not going pro, I can live with that. Im just looking to build a good car that will do well in hpde and prepare me to race when I graduate law school and have the funds to support real wheel to wheel racing.

Fact is, the single most important part in braking well and turning well is race rubber, and thats very expensive stuff, not some metal parts that help reduce body roll. Anti-sways just aren't that important man, not enough to justify dropping huge money in to, thats just my opinion. Sways will improve the feel of a car, steering response, but aren't going to make a HUGE difference with you cars actual ability to grip.

So in short, the parts were cheap, I don't know how they perform, I will be able to tell you soon. People on NICO forums have had alot of success on the track with these anti-sways (read-no broken parts), that was enough justification for me to get this. But don't say I am not serious about going fast, I just happen to be 24, carrying a mortgage, paying for three cars and in law school. Seems like guys that rock KA's always get all bent out of shape when it comes to suspension parts.

P.S., I will be putting at least the anti-sways on tonight, I wish you hater guys could come see these parts, they feel very substantial. Trust me, I am not new to this game, my last track car was a 1979 rx7 with a second gen turbo II motor running through a wolf 3d ecu, gen 2 rx7 tranny, 85 rx7 gsl-se rear end with lsd, fully stripped, tipped the scales at 1700lbs, made 300whp. I have been handling these types of parts since I was 13 years old, used to hang out with Sonic racing crew (the first racing crew in so. cal, mostly alhambra) when I was 13. I have touched and felt these types of parts before, I am not an idiot, just new to nissan. My roomate has a 300zx tt which we just finished dropping a new motor, turbo, and tranny into last week, he sorta turned me on to the nissan thing.

Do you know what on Earth you are talking about?? Besides quality shocks, swaybars are one of the BEST things you can do to make a car handle better. Tires are very important as well, but you're basically trying to justify your reasoning behind buying eBay stuff. If it were up to me, I'f rock a junk-ass KA that burns 4 quarts of oil a week, than put janky parts on my car.

x'ed
08-31-2007, 02:08 AM
Do you know what on Earth you are talking about?? Besides quality shocks, swaybars are one of the BEST things you can do to make a car handle better. Tires are very important as well, but you're basically trying to justify your reasoning behind buying eBay stuff. If it were up to me, I'f rock a junk-ass KA that burns 4 quarts of oil a week, than put janky parts on my car.

Yeah, coming from a guy who got really excited about his headlights who drives a bone stock 240, your opinion carries the weight of a flee's left testicle. of all the parts that help you handle better, anti sways have the least amount of impact on the amount of speed you are able to take through a turn. Tell me where YOUR great knowledge comes from. My roomate who has been a mechanic for 10 years told me the things I am saying. I doubt you have that kind of resource backing your opinion. Just don't hate until you see what I can do with this car on the track.

x'ed
08-31-2007, 02:10 AM

I doubt those control arms would withstand my usual 70+ mph spinouts over the rumble-strips, at our track. Those rod ends are cheap as dirt... Probably not self lubricating or self cleaning...hell, probably not even sealed for that matter.

your a real stud spinning out over rumble strips, that pretty sad bro. Tell left eye and chile to buy you some skip barber driving lessons, and maybe treat that track with a little more tlc if you catch my drift tboz :goyou:

x'ed
08-31-2007, 02:15 AM

And have fun with your KA that makes 120whp while I enjoy my 250 whp sr20det. Nothing is jankier than a piece of shit mini truck motor.

OptionZero
08-31-2007, 02:28 AM
dont' forget it's 250 rear wheel jdm hp, so it's more special

omg you have an SR and cheap suspension shit
that makes you special like miss teen south carolina

x'ed
08-31-2007, 02:46 AM

just goes to reinforce the fact that ka guys are really weird about things and hate on the guys who own the same cars as them more than any other car club I have come across. I plan on running infinion next year, do you do NASA or just private track events, I think it would be good for you to see how my car performs. You can compare your 140 american whp to my 250 jdm whp, it would be fun.

zugoi
08-31-2007, 02:49 AM
Id get a set for 300. including shipping.

x'ed
08-31-2007, 02:50 AM

and how are my stance coilovers cheap? im picking them up next week. Explain to me how those suck, I look forward to this. I swear you need to ge some pussy or something bro, every statement that comes out of your mouth on every thread I see you post is shit talking, whats your deal bro? seriously? there is nothing sadder than a person who spends their life hating on other people. How much race experience do you have, tell me your credentials to judge aftermarket parts, I need to hear it all to give any sort of validation to the things you say.

x'ed
08-31-2007, 02:50 AM
Id get a set for 300. including shipping.

didn't have to pay shipping or tax, picked it up from the shop in person, paid cash.

FaLKoN240
08-31-2007, 04:28 AM
What makes you so much smarter than everyone else because you own an SR? Or the fact that having a "faster" car will make you a better driver? The way I see it the only thing having a faster car, with shitty suspension linkages and a big mouth, is a faster way of driving yourself into a wall.

Your claims to have more experience than it seems is misleading. Experience would teach you that you get what you pay for, and not everything is expensive solely for the profit of the manufacturers of these "overpriced" parts.

Do you even know why you're getting adjustable rods?

Adjustable suspension allows you to mess with the geometry of the suspension with a series of joints. These suspension joints are expensive for a reason, when the joints go out, they develop 'play.' That play is bad because it alters the geometry of your linkages altering your alignment and causing unpredictable handling. Not to mention it places extra stress on parts of the linkages that should be on the actual joint.

And to say that some no name manufacturer with "hard" metal for linkages is a joke. There is more to suspension parts than the hardness and weight of the said items.

As for your linkages being made "better" than OEM? I doubt it. I'm pretty sure somewhere on the packaging of your cheap parts it says "for off road use only" which doesn't mean that your parts are so bad ass they can withstand going off road and fucking around with rocks and dirt.

It means when your shitty part breaks, you can't sue them for any damages to your vehicle because of THEIR mechanical failure.

There's no need to go cheap with reliable part manufacturers out there like:

SPLparts
BattleVersion
and
Peak Performance

These guys have tried, true, RELIABLE performance parts with excellent customer service.

I'm just as cheap as the next guy, but I cannot rationalize cheaping out on stuff that keeps my car on the road. Tires and suspension.

I'm sure your mechanic and your "experience" will some how rationalize your cheap purchase with more talk about slow KAs and the only decent part in your suspension repertoire Stance.

:goyou:

t . b o z
08-31-2007, 10:28 AM
And have fun with your KA that makes 120whp while I enjoy my 250 whp sr20det. Nothing is jankier than a piece of shit mini truck motor.

I have plenty of fun with it, and the funny thing about it, my car is probably 10x's as clean.

I need driving lessons? mmk, I guess professional drivers never make mistakes, they must be perfect....

No one cares if you have an SR, but everyone cares that you are the retard that paid 300 bucks for some crayola brand suspension parts.

BUT hey people...we can't tell the member of SONIC RACING CREW anything.
http://www.wolfrace.net/images/feature_pictures/turismo_civic.jpg

its muuurrrrdddaaaaaaaaaa.

I didn't follow TLC when I Was younger, sorry to hear that you did. But even though, Im not a fan, google tells me that it was t-bone. Not t . b o z. I promise I won't tell the fan club.

ayuaddict
08-31-2007, 12:42 PM
i am still trying to comprehend the picture of the civic as to how it correlates with your post...lol

anyways to the original poster, perhaps you should learn how to accept critisism, if you are satisfied with you new suspension pieces dont trip about what others say, if you realized you made a bad decision then just cut your losses and buy quality shit, and maybe you can even sell your stuff to some other equally ignorant fellow.

OptionZero
08-31-2007, 01:34 PM
and how are my stance coilovers cheap? im picking them up next week. Explain to me how those suck, I look forward to this.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=154331&highlight=koni

nothing special about stance, just another japanese coilover
gets the job done when e-racing, gives you a name to use in an internet pissing contest

if you're trying to prove you're special, you aren't doing a very good job of it

x'ed
08-31-2007, 02:22 PM
I have plenty of fun with it, and the funny thing about it, my car is probably 10x's as clean.

I need driving lessons? mmk, I guess professional drivers never make mistakes, they must be perfect....

No one cares if you have an SR, but everyone cares that you are the retard that paid 300 bucks for some crayola brand suspension parts.

BUT hey people...we can't tell the member of SONIC RACING CREW anything.
http://www.wolfrace.net/images/feature_pictures/turismo_civic.jpg

its muuurrrrdddaaaaaaaaaa.

I didn't follow TLC when I Was younger, sorry to hear that you did. But even though, Im not a fan, google tells me that it was t-bone. Not t . b o z. I promise I won't tell the fan club.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TLC_(music)

x'ed
08-31-2007, 02:23 PM
at least all you ka24 post whores are getting to add to your post totals :bigok:, 120 hp is the shit :fawkd:.

x'ed
08-31-2007, 02:41 PM
i am still trying to comprehend the picture of the civic as to how it correlates with your post...lol

anyways to the original poster, perhaps you should learn how to accept critisism, if you are satisfied with you new suspension pieces dont trip about what others say, if you realized you made a bad decision then just cut your losses and buy quality shit, and maybe you can even sell your stuff to some other equally ignorant fellow.

I just am not some idiot who listens to a bunch of guys on the internet that don't present me with any credentials. If they are engineers, hard core racers or anything to that effect I might respect their opinion. I have asked for their credentials but they have just kept talking and talking and talking and have proven no credentials whatsoever.

And one of these idiots has a stock ka24 and calls himself an "evo killer" I mean get a fuckin clue bro, you have to be kidding me. you have 120 hp, you are just traffic out on any track, no matter how "SUPERIOR" your suspension is. Get over yourselves. I would take a spec focus against you guys, and I would utterly destroy you guys in my daily driver on any kind of track, mazdaspeed 3. I wanted real input from real racers, not e-thugs. I was hoping to get quality opinions, but the guys who have been posting on here are younger than me and don't know a damn thing more than what others have told them on the interwebz.

For everyone else, I'll post my progress, and to the haters, see you at the track.

/thread.

KA24DESOneThree
08-31-2007, 04:11 PM
You make my life worthwhile.

Seriously, you do. You give me a reason to explain and a reason to argue about something that is important, no matter how many people claim it isn't.

You've stopped being defensive and have now gone on the offensive, a sign that your argument is so weak you have to attack those who disagree.

I have no credentials. I've bought cheap parts and I've bought expensive parts, so I've seen crude quality and exceptional quality. I also listen when a metallurgical topic is presented, especially by the likes of Carroll Smith. He's the guy who said "use the springs to keep the car off the ground and tune the handling balance with the anti-roll bars." Do a search of his name if you need his credentials.

You needn't cut the shank off an Aurora rod end and a cast rod end to tell the difference... the finish and movement show it all.

I've never seen these parts in person because I'm beyond the stage of buying cheap parts. I don't hang out with 240 guys anymore because I have no time, so I don't have friends who buy cheap parts. I'm not about to waste money that doesn't come easily just to actually get my hands on the parts to give a "valid" review.

x'ed, I call my S13 an Evo eater because I can keep up with Evos on tracks which negate their power advantage such as Horsethief Mile or the Streets. This isn't e-thuggery, it's the truth. Yes, I have a nearly stock KA but what you seem to forget is that horsepower isn't everything.

OptionZero
08-31-2007, 05:02 PM
if i put a 800HP engine in my car and then said your parts are cheap shit, would my statement be more or less true?

you fail at reality

FaLKoN240
08-31-2007, 05:08 PM
I just am not some idiot who listens to a bunch of guys on the internet that don't present me with any credentials. If they are engineers, hard core racers or anything to that effect I might respect their opinion. I have asked for their credentials but they have just kept talking and talking and talking and have proven no credentials whatsoever.

And one of these idiots has a stock ka24 and calls himself an "evo killer" I mean get a fuckin clue bro, you have to be kidding me. you have 120 hp, you are just traffic out on any track, no matter how "SUPERIOR" your suspension is. Get over yourselves. I would take a spec focus against you guys, and I would utterly destroy you guys in my daily driver on any kind of track, mazdaspeed 3. I wanted real input from real racers, not e-thugs. I was hoping to get quality opinions, but the guys who have been posting on here are younger than me and don't know a damn thing more than what others have told them on the interwebz.

For everyone else, I'll post my progress, and to the haters, see you at the track.

/thread.

I ask you, where are your credentials? Since your opinion is so high of yourself.

SimpleSexy180
08-31-2007, 05:26 PM
I think everybody needs to show credentials please.

damn, all of you are pissing me off.

FaLKoN240
08-31-2007, 05:27 PM
I wouldn't mind if someone just closed this.

t . b o z
08-31-2007, 08:26 PM
The rod ends(pillowball, speherical, whatever you want to call them) are crap on cheap suspension arms. Peak Performance uses aerospace Aurora spherical rod ends, SPL uses kevlar/teflon liners, that are injected into the rod end, which gives it a characteristic of it being self cleaning and also self lubricating. Quality rod ends feature these attributes. "Godspeed" fails to even mention if their spherical bearings are even sealed. Im sure those are going to last you a long time, if you are the die-hard track racer that you say you are :\

And yea, 120whp feels really good when I have a diff that MSRP's more than your longblock. GTFO and DIAF.

_bB
08-31-2007, 08:51 PM
Just don't hate until you see what I can do with this car on the track.

action shots or fail.

edit: fuck that..you fail anyway for being a pompous asshole who thinks his cheap ebay shit is awesome.

Neejay
08-31-2007, 09:41 PM
This thread has turned to shit.

lol @ "making fun" of KA drivers.
lol @ thinking having a SR makes you fucking fantastic.

"JDM tyte > KA"

x'ed
09-01-2007, 05:03 AM
evo eater :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:. Like I said, we will see at the track.

All laughing at how sensitive you guys are aside, you really, really think your 240 handles better than an awd evo with an active differential and 15 years of rally racing r and d behing it, considered one of the top 5 handling cars in the world, has been proven to handle better than a lambo murcielago? you crack me up bro. And I don't care if you are driving on the tightest track ever, a 130 hp advantage will show up, ever heard of exit speed? KA heads unit, 5000 dollars lsd's dominate!!!!!!!!

x'ed
09-01-2007, 05:07 AM
p.s., I already suggested we close this thread.

silnismo
09-01-2007, 11:03 AM
JEEZ, all the man was trying to do was HELP and review an alteritve cheaper brand stuff for the sake of fellow s-chasis owners.

Where do these people get off telling other people how to modify their cars?

looking foward for the review.

FaLKoN240
09-01-2007, 11:30 AM
JEEZ, all the man was trying to do was HELP and review an alteritve cheaper brand stuff for the sake of fellow s-chasis owners.

Where do these people get off telling other people how to modify their cars?

looking foward for the review.

Because people that don't know any better buy parts that are cheap, and will break, then they'll come on here, like they've found some news, like "cheap parts suck!" or something of that nature.

Its no surprise. He's already spent the money, and there's no way he'd return it, so you and I can wait for the review, except that I won't be as disappointed as you will be.

scarecrow27
09-01-2007, 11:49 AM
sure they may be cheap pieces of shit but look at it this way theyre so cheap u can buy 3 sets for the price of one decent setup

throw away parts blow

OptionZero
09-01-2007, 03:34 PM
you don't want to have to buy 3 sets of something because that means your car's been busted up each time you have to change it

some of us prefer not to have our parts break

Neejay
09-01-2007, 03:41 PM
...some of us prefer not to have our parts break

...and potentially wreck.

MURPHY
09-01-2007, 04:04 PM
no way i would buy the links and the bends on them sways suck but heard good things otherwise about the sways

duh everyone is gonna get pissy over cheap parts

t . b o z
09-01-2007, 04:47 PM
KA heads unit, 5000 dollars lsd's dominate!!!!!!!!

If you paid 5,000 for your longblock, you may possibly be the biggest dumbass ever be conceived on Earth.

yudalicious
09-01-2007, 05:19 PM
just settle it on track. cheapo end joints probably can work with more care and attention, he's not in canada.

Iceman00
09-01-2007, 06:42 PM

And a fool and his money are soon parted. It goes both ways. I have Name Brand everything on my car, but I doubt having that stupid Sticker that Says "Stillen" makes the part that much more substantial.

t . b o z
09-01-2007, 08:38 PM
And a fool and his money are soon parted. It goes both ways. I have Name Brand everything on my car, but I doubt having that stupid Sticker that Says "Stillen" makes the part that much more substantial.

No, but at least you know who actually made your parts. Companies like Godspeed are selling parts made in China, where they are rebadged and sold under different companies. QC departments do not exist in this line of manufacturing.

Im not saying you have to buy the most expensive part out there, but buying something just becuase its cheap is a piss poor excuse to buy something.

KA24DESOneThree
09-02-2007, 02:26 PM
This thread finally made me realize that attacking those who use cheap parts isn't the right way to do it. It's about arguing the point effectively to try to get those who are looking at cheap parts to change their mind.

Do you NEED Megan/Godspeed/TCS toe arms, traction rods, tension rods, or RUCAs right now, or can you wait another month or two until you have the money to buy Peak, SPL, or BV? By the way, I haven't bought multilink in a while, so I had not seen SPL's new version toe arms or traction rods until today and I have to admit that I'm extremely impressed with their ingenuity to reduce the clearance problem with the toe arms. That's something you won't see with cheaper multi-link.

Do you NEED the added inconvenience of ordering decent rod ends to put in your cheap links?

It was simpler just to save and buy the good stuff than to worry about having to upgrade the cheap stuff once I got serious.

x'ed, your dislike for me has clouded your judgement. The Evo, especially in stock form, isn't all that much of a monster. There are many of us who can dice with Evos; I'm certainly not an anomaly. I'm just proud of the S-chassis and believe it to be a grip weapon, underappreciated here in the States.

Neejay
09-02-2007, 02:47 PM
...Do you NEED Megan/Godspeed/TCS toe arms, traction rods, tension rods, or RUCAs right now, or can you wait another month or two until you have the money to buy Peak, SPL, or BV? By the way, I haven't bought multilink in a while, so I had not seen SPL's new version toe arms or traction rods until today and I have to admit that I'm extremely impressed with their ingenuity to reduce the clearance problem with the toe arms. That's something you won't see with cheaper multi-link.

Do you NEED the added inconvenience of ordering decent rod ends to put in your cheap links?

It was simpler just to save and buy the good stuff than to worry about having to upgrade the cheap stuff once I got serious...
Well said. You can't explain it any better than that.

x'ed
09-02-2007, 03:12 PM
This thread finally made me realize that attacking those who use cheap parts isn't the right way to do it. It's about arguing the point effectively to try to get those who are looking at cheap parts to change their mind.

Do you NEED Megan/Godspeed/TCS toe arms, traction rods, tension rods, or RUCAs right now, or can you wait another month or two until you have the money to buy Peak, SPL, or BV? By the way, I haven't bought multilink in a while, so I had not seen SPL's new version toe arms or traction rods until today and I have to admit that I'm extremely impressed with their ingenuity to reduce the clearance problem with the toe arms. That's something you won't see with cheaper multi-link.

It was simpler just to save and buy the good stuff than to worry about having to upgrade the cheap stuff once I got serious.

x'ed, your dislike for me has clouded your judgement. The Evo, especially in stock form, isn't all that much of a monster. There are many of us who can dice with Evos; I'm certainly not an anomaly. I'm just proud of the S-chassis and believe it to be a grip weapon, underappreciated here in the States.

It's not that I dislike you, but you haven't provided one technical reason why these parts are inferior, just opinions, and you admit you have no knowledge or credentials in the are, why then would I find your opinion meaningful.

The evo, especially the IV, is indeed an absolute monster in stock form. Now in the wrong hands, its obviously not, I passed a guy in a IX repeatedly with my bone stock crossfire at Cal Speedway, a course with a ton of high speed sections that led even more to his advantage. If they are in the right hands, they can keep up with 100,000 dollar cars all day. I really think you should drive one, you would be amazed at what they can do. Them and the E46 M3 are probably the two most controllable track cars ever made in stock form, you wouldn't believe how fast you are able to corner.

x'ed
09-02-2007, 03:14 PM
If you paid 5,000 for your longblock, you may possibly be the biggest dumbass ever be conceived on Earth.

It was an exaggeration, I actually paid five grand for my whole car (which included 18 inch wheels, a profec boost controller, sr2odet, greddy frount mount intercooler, greddy bov, vertex body kit and a perfect interior, and th sr20det pushed 150psi across all four cylinders). I would have been hard pressed to find a ka24 that felt this new.

Until one of you can technically explain why your parts are better than mine, I stick by my story. I just don't buy the whole, "its better because we all say its is" argument when none of you guys have the credentials to say so and my roomate that has been a mechanic for ten years says there is not much of a difference. Sorry, I just go by the guy's word that actually has hands on experience with building cars and has built a couple of track cars himself (including my other roomate's 400whp 300zx).

daryl337
09-02-2007, 06:06 PM
You think that these parts are better why?
Because advertising says so?
Manf have strict regulations that they have to pass, if part fails they're liable for it or do a recall.
An aftermarket part manf puts a sticker on the box that says "for off-road use only" and if you happen to kill 144 people, you're the one guilty not them.

OEM requirements are much different than aftermarket parts, strictly because they are going for a much different goal. They don't put hard bushings on their parts because of ride quality, even though a stiffer bushing gives you better response. Why? Because they didn't make the car to be a track car, they made it for the public to drive.

These (albiet cheap) after market parts are better because they were designed to function in a different manner than the stock parts. If you don't agree with me, take a stock 240 off of a lot and pit it against one that is "tricked out" with these cheap parts on a road course, and I guarentee you that the one with the cheap parts will be the victor, because even though the parts werent made as high quality as some other name brand parts, they were still better suited for the job than OEM parts. I can tell already the first response will be "omg that is even if it makes it across the line", but if you are one to say that then you are ignorant, because these parts are going to hold up to the stress better than OEM... period. Sure, they may not be up to par with the bigger name companies, but for the money they are still an upgrade.

As for the manufacterer's regulations, those regulations are not for people who take their vehicles to the track. It is for daily driven use. Those are completely different. COMPLETELY. Why do you think they dont want you using race suspensions on a daily driver? Using your logic, these high dollar parts would be better suited for everyone on the road because they have been proven to hold up to the track everyday.

The truth of the matter is, you stick a super low, super hard suspension on a street car, and it isnt just a hassle for the driver with the bumps, but the suspension doesnt absorb the small impurities in the road like a stock suspension would.

I have seen people come up onto freeways with their ultra hard suspensions, and the second they hit a bump under accelleration they instantly go into a spin, and each time I see that I smirk because I know their suspensions were not designed for bumps, they were designed for track use on a nice smooth surface.

daryl337
09-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Im not saying you have to buy the most expensive part out there, but buying something just becuase its cheap is a piss poor excuse to buy something.

I do agree with that statement, buying it JUST because it is cheap is wrong, but buying a name brand just for the name can be just as retarded, if the parts are of similar specs and function, there is no reason why you shouldnt opt for the cheaper.

FaLKoN240
09-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Until one of you can technically explain why your parts are better than mine, I stick by my story. I just don't buy the whole, "its better because we all say its is" argument when none of you guys have the credentials to say so and my roomate that has been a mechanic for ten years says there is not much of a difference. Sorry, I just go by the guy's word that actually has hands on experience with building cars and has built a couple of track cars himself (including my other roomate's 400whp 300zx).

We've explaned NUMEROUS times why the more expensive parts are better.

RELIABILITY? SAFETY? A BETTER DEAL IN THE LONG RUN?

These parts are "better" than yours, not from a performance standpoint because they actually have research and development going into them.

Did you know SPL constantly tests their parts and comes out with newer, updated models? For example they're on their 3rd version of their tie rod ends.

The spherical bearings that they use in your parts compared to the parts that we're using are cheaper, and of a lesser quality. This means that they are self lubricating, and self cleaning. Those 2 qualities in the spherical bearings means less chance that your bearings will seize, which results in a failure in your suspension failing, which leads to a loss in performance on your car.

DC5RACER
09-06-2007, 07:28 PM
It was an exaggeration, I actually paid five grand for my whole car (which included 18 inch wheels, a profec boost controller, sr2odet, greddy frount mount intercooler, greddy bov, vertex body kit and a perfect interior, and th sr20det pushed 150psi across all four cylinders). I would have been hard pressed to find a ka24 that felt this new.

1st of all ...we can all make up stories about our imaginary roomates with 1200hp supras that are master mechanics all day long no one cares.. Second of all explain to me why the people that always win races are the ones using the best name brand prices....probably just coincidence huh. I'm guessing its probably because of the r and d they put into them. The quality of metals, machines, welds, bends, joints. And the adjustability. Why do u think megan cars never win races........... now stfu and stop posting stupid crap. Oh and I belive the fastest 4 cylinder 240sx is a ka-t too.

daryl337
09-10-2007, 08:25 AM
1st of all ...we can all make up stories about our imaginary roomates with 1200hp supras that are master mechanics all day long no one cares.. Second of all explain to me why the people that always win races are the ones using the best name brand prices....probably just coincidence huh. I'm guessing its probably because of the r and d they put into them. The quality of metals, machines, welds, bends, joints. And the adjustability. Why do u think megan cars never win races........... now stfu and stop posting stupid crap. Oh and I belive the fastest 4 cylinder 240sx is a ka-t too.

2nd of all, the people that win races usually manufacter their own parts in-house and custom fabricate things to their needs because there is no such thing as a part that works for all uses. But oddly enough, I don't seem to be seeing "Force Racing" rods or "Schumacer Racing" suspensions. I agree, the name brand item is probably of better quality (atleast it better be), but don't knock on a guy for going the cheaper route if the parts seem to work the same for him. :/

**edit** oh, and the fastest 240 -4cyl is indeed the KA-T. It's intercooler is not a Greddy, or an HKS, or a Blitz, or a Sparco. It was actually a custom-made intercooler that was fabricated themselves, and there is no reason that I would disagree with their choice, since they are obviously faster than me. :)

ECR33S14
09-10-2007, 08:48 AM
Im pretty sure Ivan tossed out his KA-T in favor of a 2JZ. and Mazurowski has been pulling similar times as Ivans ride in his T-88 powered SR. *just my 2 cents

Vision Garage
09-10-2007, 11:06 AM
How about we call up GODSPEED for a test run on their products. Have about 5 or so drifters place the parts on their cars and go at it in a big big parking lot. See how the parts hold up after maybe 4-5 hours of constant drifting.

I mean MEGAN was in the same shoes as GODSPEED a few years back.

daryl337
09-10-2007, 11:17 AM
That is an excellant idea. This whole theoretical talk we are having is actually unfounded without detailed data about the products. What a better way to find out yourself than an exhibition run? :)

bardabe
09-10-2007, 12:43 PM
How about we call up GODSPEED for a test run on their products. Have about 5 or so drifters place the parts on their cars and go at it in a big big parking lot. See how the parts hold up after maybe 4-5 hours of constant drifting.

I mean MEGAN was in the same shoes as GODSPEED a few years back.

yeah, not only that but megan is still struggling. I have yet to see a Drift car or Auto X car run the Full MEgan line up :mepoke:

Bobafreak
09-10-2007, 03:36 PM
1.The name of the company is fatboy garage. 2. Theres one car already using the products well make that 2 i believe the s13 that you saw. (blue in color) is one of them.

DC5RACER
09-13-2007, 12:36 AM
2nd of all, the people that win races usually manufacter their own parts in-house and custom fabricate things to their needs because there is no such thing as a part that works for all uses. But oddly enough, I don't seem to be seeing "Force Racing" rods or "Schumacer Racing" suspensions. I agree, the name brand item is probably of better quality (atleast it better be), but don't knock on a guy for going the cheaper route if the parts seem to work the same for him. :/

**edit** oh, and the fastest 240 -4cyl is indeed the KA-T. It's intercooler is not a Greddy, or an HKS, or a Blitz, or a Sparco. It was actually a custom-made intercooler that was fabricated themselves, and there is no reason that I would disagree with their choice, since they are obviously faster than me. :)

im not knocking him for going the cheap route im knocking him for thinking hes better then everyone and since he has a sr20 he can fly to the moon with his s13

daryl337
09-13-2007, 07:50 AM
im not knocking him for going the cheap route im knocking him for thinking hes better then everyone and since he has a sr20 he can fly to the moon with his s13

Lawl, I do hear you there. Just cause you have an SR doesnt make you all that... but it is a good platform to start on.

I think this thread has kind of digressed off of topic anyways, how are those parts holding up for you op? I personally am truly interested.

x'ed
09-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Still haven't gotten around to installing them, I have been stuck babysitting my neice the last two weekends. And DC5racer, stop running your mouth. Do you live in the L.A. area, if so you can stop by and check out the 300z, and talk to my mechanic roomate. I don't think I am better than anyone, I just don't like being checked by people who talk to much and have no background in engineering or mechanics to back it up, thats all. I saw a bunch of threads started about these parts on here and on other forums, I needed all these parts, they were located about 15 minutes from my house, and they were cheap. Figured I would throw them on and tell everyone how it went. Instead, a bunch of guys with 120hp that refer to themselves as Evo eaters start spewing some crap and saying they have handled "superior items (wtf?)."

So I will hopefully convince my roomate, jesse, to help me start on this tonight. I want to get the stance coilovers asap, but doubt I will have the money before this nasa season is over, so I might wait until later and get the HD projector that has been haunting me.

But honestly DC5racer, come over and check out the cars. PM me, I'll give you the address. Bring your super cool type s too, so I can spank that with the wagon. :whip:

p.s., I am not knocking the ka, im sure there are plenty of fast ones, but seriously doubt the one you are talking about as being "teh fasest n da world!!!!???!" has even one stock part on it. Only thing I am saying is I prefer the sr, its a better motor to start with, is much more popular to race with across the world, and hase 15+ years of success competing at high levels. Why someone would want a ka-t over an sr20det when the sr20 probably ends up costing less is beyond me. but to each his own.

x'ed
09-17-2007, 04:02 PM
I just went to go look at my user cp, never knew people could actually leave little funny, anonymous negative comments. thats shit is hilarious. so a big :goyou: to all you guys who left that stuff on my page, you gave me a good :keke: over here at work. Makes me feel all warm inside that you guys would leave special comments for me. :fawkd:

Neejay
10-21-2007, 10:03 PM
Any updates?

LongGrain
10-21-2007, 11:00 PM
Still haven't gotten around to installing them, I have been stuck babysitting my neice the last two weekends. And DC5racer, stop running your mouth. Do you live in the L.A. area, if so you can stop by and check out the 300z, and talk to my mechanic roomate. I don't think I am better than anyone, I just don't like being checked by people who talk to much and have no background in engineering or mechanics to back it up, thats all. I saw a bunch of threads started about these parts on here and on other forums, I needed all these parts, they were located about 15 minutes from my house, and they were cheap. Figured I would throw them on and tell everyone how it went. Instead, a bunch of guys with 120hp that refer to themselves as Evo eaters start spewing some crap and saying they have handled "superior items (wtf?)."

So I will hopefully convince my roomate, jesse, to help me start on this tonight. I want to get the stance coilovers asap, but doubt I will have the money before this nasa season is over, so I might wait until later and get the HD projector that has been haunting me.

But honestly DC5racer, come over and check out the cars. PM me, I'll give you the address. Bring your super cool type s too, so I can spank that with the wagon. :whip:

p.s., I am not knocking the ka, im sure there are plenty of fast ones, but seriously doubt the one you are talking about as being "teh fasest n da world!!!!???!" has even one stock part on it. Only thing I am saying is I prefer the sr, its a better motor to start with, is much more popular to race with across the world, and hase 15+ years of success competing at high levels. Why someone would want a ka-t over an sr20det when the sr20 probably ends up costing less is beyond me. but to each his own.

i would take a ka-t over an sr anyday. you couldnt pay me to put an sr in my car, in my opinion, they are fucking worthless.

i beat a $50,000 porsche with my bone stock KA at the last autox, my 120hp was sweet, there was also an sr20 coupe there putting down 300whp, i walked his ass up and down the track until he hit the wall and had to tow his car home. does this mean i'm the fastest driver ever? no, it just shows that power isnt everything, driving skill is the most important part of racing.

please, stop trying to be all high and mighty, you made a thread asking why everyone hates on you when you sit here in this thread hating on anyone who posts.

x'ed
10-21-2007, 11:11 PM
i would take a ka-t over an sr anyday. you couldnt pay me to put an sr in my car, in my opinion, they are fucking worthless.

i beat a $50,000 porsche with my bone stock KA at the last autox, my 120hp was sweet, there was also an sr20 coupe there putting down 300whp, i walked his ass up and down the track until he hit the wall and had to tow his car home. does this mean i'm the fastest driver ever? no, it just shows that power isnt everything, driving skill is the most important part of racing.

please, stop trying to be all high and mighty, you made a thread asking why everyone hates on you when you sit here in this thread hating on anyone who posts.

do you feel better now?

x'ed
10-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Any updates?

I'll post up all the pics when i finish the rear stuff this weekend, didn't want to put the camber arms and other stuff in because i would have to remove them to install my coilovers (arriving tommarow) anyway.

Farzam
10-21-2007, 11:44 PM
Wow this thread sucks.

But it sucks so good.

Give me a car with quality parts and give someone else a car with not quality parts.

Give me 5 laps...

They won't be in sight.

Shit breaks...especially when everyone around you wants it to break.

All I gotta do is fake left and slam my brakes.

McRussellPants
10-22-2007, 12:40 AM

I lol'd

go jerk off on a copy of Grassroots Motorsports, fag.

adrians_s13
10-22-2007, 01:19 AM
I read like some of the comments on the 1st and 2nd page... I lol'ed..

anyways, back on topic, the tc rods look megan'ish... and if they're anything like megan tc rods, they'll frekkin bend where the threading is that attaches the ball joint to the arm, I've seen it, and the bend was from daily driving (never tracked, I'm guessing from a pot hole, or because its just plain cheap made)!

to the OP, stop being dumb and take contructive critism. face it, theres reasons why your shit is cheap... the sway bars are crimp bended and come with rubber bushings and no endlinks? wtf? LOL

CKAMC
10-22-2007, 04:00 AM
10 years as a Jiffy Lube Mechanic is just as good as saying "Hi I am a high school drop out"

notice how there are no pictures of the actual welds....I wonder what the thickness is on some of these as well....fuck even the grade of metal.

KA24DESOneThree
10-22-2007, 10:18 AM

Rock on, brother.

Anyone who thinks that a 120whp (maybe more) 240SX can't be competitive is an ignorant fool.

x'ed, you're the reason why we can't have nice things. You're a pompous, self-involved, pitiful fool. I hope I never meet you at the track, because you give our kind a bad name.

MikeisNissan
06-10-2008, 05:00 PM
what the balls happened to this thread?

OptionZero
06-10-2008, 07:32 PM
you bumped it for no reason

now it's being reported so it can be locked to avoid other random bumpage

redline racer510
12-23-2008, 10:41 PM
People here need to understand that sh!t happens whether you have spl or godspeed stuff in you car. No one can be 100% sure that their suspension parts will last another day at the track, i guess you could say it's the luck of the draw. Some people have good and bad results with cheaper products while others believe the price of their parts justify its integrity and strength on the track. What i am trying to say is do whatever the hell you want to do as long as you like it it doesnt matter what other opinions people have. You will learn this sooner or later.

bardabe
12-23-2008, 11:40 PM
congratufuckinlations you just bumped a year old thread.

Bigsyke
12-24-2008, 12:56 AM
The bumping must stop..

Phlip
12-24-2008, 09:01 AM
Is simple internet etiquette too much to ask of people?

FUCK!!!