PDA

View Full Version : tokico suspension kit

rd240sxtt300
09-06-2002, 01:32 PM
i was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the tokico suspension kit which lowers the s13 1 inch? Are the springs that tokico manufacture any good or not? thanks

jyt747
09-06-2002, 03:04 PM
There is someone on the boards who have them... Can't remember who though.  IMO, tokico is a reputable company that makes quality products, so they can't be too bad. Try doing a search and i'm sure you'll find it.

bing
09-06-2002, 07:01 PM
i got em, they are my first lowering springs so i have nothing to compare them too, and i dont have springs rates.

i like them, not too huge of a drop but it is noticeable. i mated them to KYB AGX's and it's a good combo.

if you want better info, i know that (old-s13) on fresh alloy has the tokico springs and struts. i beleive he is the dude from clearcorners.com

there was a thread about the springs on fresh alloy a while back having to do with the overstock specials directly from tokico, i got mine from there, the second last set i believe.

cant beat em for $80, but regular price is far more

misnomer
09-07-2002, 02:46 AM
I've got the Tokico springs and Tokico blue struts. Love em. IIRC, 50% stiffer spring rates than stock. 1" drop makes the car look natural, not slammed, plus the ride is just great :-)

bing
09-08-2002, 01:00 AM
i just drove my buddies del sol with a 2.25 inch drop and his ride is way better than mine. although i have a few other thing to sort out underneath the 240