PDA

View Full Version : K's din gauges SEARCHED!!!!

Bizzytony
08-26-2007, 01:40 PM
please someone with a working din gauge help me. I dont have the harness. I have everything but illumination working. I've searched and searched. I have part of RDM's FA write up i have everything from zilvia. I already blew the tape on the ILL side once and repaired it. I just need some one to tell me exactly which 2 wires to hook up to which wires R/Y and R/B. I cant figure it out and fear my gauges are busted please someone help. The only thing left is illumination. I have one wire running off the ILL screw on the left side(connect to r/b?) and there is no screw on the ILL+(dimmer) side. Should i solder a wire and connector on the exposed tape and connect that to r/y? please help. I HAVE SEACHED!!! I dont wanna fuck this up any more than i already have!

projectRDM
08-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Do you have the plug?

The extra black wire in the plug is the ILL ground. Goes to red/yellow. The red/blue goes to the red/blue. Done.

Bizzytony
08-26-2007, 08:17 PM
NVM got it working. Thanks russ. ended up realising there is an almost perfect plug in the gauge clusters i was working on. repin ta-da nice and clean works good, looks so killer. Im doin a write up soon! Also throwin in LEDs