PDA

View Full Version : stanza ka24e ecu in 240sx?

LongGrain
08-22-2007, 01:01 AM
ok, i might be buying a chipped stanza ecu. i just want to know if i'll be able to use it on my 240sx KA24E, i know people use them, i was looking at threads on hybridka and ka-t, but i'll be honest, i didnt understand a lot of the lingo the guys on there were using, i dont know much about ecu's, ive never worked with one besides when i installed an AFC in my civic. for now i'd be running the pre-set maps (rev limit bumped to 7k, tuned maps, etc) until i finish gathering parts for my turbo kit, when i will reprogram the chip. any helps is appreciated!

e1_griego
08-22-2007, 01:22 AM
Yup, it'll work fine. The only reason to run one, however, is if you intend to buy the consult cable or connector that lets you utilize the factory consult capabilities of the stanza ecu. There's really no point to use it, otherwise. Also, the address files for the u12 are different from the s13 fyi.

Alex

LongGrain
08-22-2007, 12:11 PM
Yup, it'll work fine. The only reason to run one, however, is if you intend to buy the consult cable or connector that lets you utilize the factory consult capabilities of the stanza ecu. There's really no point to use it, otherwise. Also, the address files for the u12 are different from the s13 fyi.

Alex

i dont know what consult is? and i also dont know what the address files for the U12 means either. its a reprogrammable chipped ecu. its tuned right now to add 10hp to a stock KA, changed timing, a/f maps etc, and raised rev limiter. i plan to run this map until i finish turboing and then reprogram it. should i buy it? or should i buy the one for the 240sx KA24E. what are the advantages/disadvantages. does the stanza ECU have the same maps as the 240? plug and play?

LongGrain
08-22-2007, 05:55 PM
BUMP! help please!

Fonix36
03-22-2009, 12:21 AM
old question but im doing my research and i also would like to know
soo bump

awesomenick
03-22-2009, 12:45 AM
I always thought you could do it, and just needed the Stanza MAFS? I could be confusing it with something else.

Fonix36
03-22-2009, 12:58 AM
ive been reading alot and have kinda figured it out.... the thing is i want to chip my ka-e and fix the stupid cut out problem it has...