PDA

View Full Version : JDM Bumper support needed for S13 Conversion?

MrFairlady
08-15-2007, 06:27 PM
Searched but mainly found old threads that had some supports for sale or the word Bumper in it.

Is the JDM support needed w/ a JDM Aero bumper or will it "butt" up nicely w/o it?

Anyone Have one for sale? or made the Factory US pop up support one work by chance?

brokeAs240sx
08-15-2007, 06:34 PM
usdm bumper can fit, you just have to trim it.

& you just need to search harder, because I found the answer from searching a few months back...

ThatGuy
08-15-2007, 06:37 PM
In my opinion, you absolutely need the JDM support for the Aero Bumper. I tried to fit mine with the Chuki 180sx support and it would have taken ALOT of trimming to fit. Like at least 2 inches. With the proper support it is just so much easier.

bloodangels13
08-15-2007, 10:28 PM
you can use the usdm pignose bumper support you just need to move the mounting holes several inches forward from where the original frame mounting holes... also you need to elongate the opening for the bumper lights as so that the plastic on the backside of the lights isnt hitting the support... any more questions i have a extra support i can take pics and use paint shop to highlight the things i mentioned