PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Bee*R B5 wheels!!!!!!!

Slowrolla97
07-26-2007, 07:06 AM
Ok I have been looking forever for a set. I have cash in hand and want them bad. Only in crome! If you have some and are willing to sell let me know. I WILL BUY!!!!!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
07-26-2007, 07:10 AM
lets see a pic of your car so we can decide if you should get these wheels or rotas...........

j/k not sure if anyone stateside actually sells them. you may be able to pay one of the members in japan to get a set for you, or maybe get real lucky and someone decides to sell them.

now lets see pics of your car.

overb0ost
07-26-2007, 07:44 AM
i tried getting them last christmas and Bee-R said they have slowed down production and were not making them anytime soon. true?

if not, im getting a set this christmas if someone can hoook it up.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
07-26-2007, 07:47 AM
as you have to have them sent from japan, you might wanna nicely try to pm some of the guys in japan to see if you can work something out with them.

**** this goes for both of you, one of you is new to the baords and the other has a nice big red square. you might be on here for a while and be productive members before you go asking for big favors like this.......just my 2 cents

viscid240
07-26-2007, 07:54 AM
Yeah what the heck he just said ^ !!!!!! Be nice, help out. ask a favor. Too many beggars and choosers lately.

Those are nice wheels indeed I have wanted some for a good while now. I can wait, heck I have a long time so far, lol.

300hp owen
07-26-2007, 08:08 AM
I thought there was a set still for sale off that pruple kouki being parted on the forum?

s14_mike
07-26-2007, 09:20 AM
I know yakota180 offers to get wheels for people sometimes and he has good rep so you might want to send him a nice pm? btw he lives in japan so he would be shipping them here. Just thought I'd let you know.
-Mike

yokotas13
07-26-2007, 01:42 PM
1500 + shipping new
there is a wait, but i wont know how long until they are ordered