PDA

View Full Version : Assembling an SR20?

KrazyZenki
07-15-2007, 07:33 AM
Is there a step by step thread on here for assembling an sr20? I searched and I can't find anything. Im assembling my SR this week and just would like a reference. The FSM isnt that good on the assembly part it just says install this, install that. Im going to put the oil squirters in but looking at the box the machine shop gave me he has the 4 oil squirters there and 10 washers. Where would all those washer go? I assume one above and one below each oil squirter but that still leaves me 2 washers left over. Any help?

yojimbo206
07-15-2007, 11:43 AM
if you're rebuilding from spare parts the FSM is the best answer. I've never had a problem following the directions on that.

KrazyZenki
07-15-2007, 03:20 PM
I figured out what the washers were for they were the washers for the main bolts. He had them with the oil squirters so I thought they might be for them. The builds going pretty smoothly so far.

RedtopTech
07-15-2007, 09:17 PM
there are no washers for the squiters, only banjo bolts.The FSM is the best way to go, you just have to jump around a bit to get the torque specs and order of assembly.