PDA

View Full Version : no spark. whats the CAS wiring layout

jskateborders
07-13-2007, 07:44 PM
so ater everything i got my sr running, with the right (ecu and harness) and while i was trying to adjust timing, make it run smooth, i walk away for like 2 mins and it cut off. So I was like must have just overheated, its late ill go home and do it tommoorow. Now Before I go on, I DID SEARCH,.
Anyways morning comes go to start it, just cranks and cranks. So I check spark. NONE. fuck.
My real question is, whats the wiring setup to the CAS. Thats what im going to start at checking, but in searching, I Could not find it. Like whats constant, ground, power, ect.
Reason I didnt just go straight to my question is, if anyone else has any suggestions, I would like to hear. (as far as the why). Also ,is there an easy way to check the CAS to rule it out as not being the problem. I figure its gotta be that or the ignitor chip, because ecu (its a j4) runs everything else fine, and the pins are not close enough to eachother to all fry. Also , yes I tried jumping, And all four coils going bad at the same time would just mean someone hates me.

jskateborders
07-13-2007, 09:02 PM
nvm, i figured my problem, and lets just say... im retarted.

jskateborders
09-19-2007, 07:17 PM
so once again, i need that CAS wiring layout like which is positive and which is negative. If anyone has this, It would be greatly appreciated.