PDA

View Full Version : KA24DE problem

GMoney
07-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Was having problems with a 95 KA24DE. When it would reach normal operating temp., it would drop down to 500 RPM and start putting. I replaced the motor with a 97 KA24DE, as well as the transmission to a standard. The vehicle is still having the same problem. Any idea what could be wrong?

projectRDM
07-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Bad CTS. Replace it.

slow40sx
07-10-2007, 05:15 PM
oh i have a 97 KA in my 89 hatch and for some reason my shyt starts spiting at me and won't go past 5 grand when it gets to it, its like i have a 5 grand rev limiter or somethin i have no idea what the hell is wrong, i changed the plugs and that didn't do anything, don't mean to thread jack juss sayin i feel ur pain

projectRDM
07-10-2007, 06:13 PM
oh i have a 97 KA in my 89 hatch and for some reason my shyt starts spiting at me and won't go past 5 grand when it gets to it, its like i have a 5 grand rev limiter or somethin i have no idea what the hell is wrong, i changed the plugs and that didn't do anything, don't mean to thread jack juss sayin i feel ur pain

Retype that in English and I'll try to assist you. I don't read Ebonics.

slow40sx
07-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Retype that in English and I'll try to assist you. I don't read Ebonics.

u really can't understand that? haha alright when my car gets to 5000 rpm it starts choking and spitting as if 5000 rpm is my new rev limiter or something it will not go past 5000 i dunno whats wrong, i changed the plugs and that didn't do anything i've been tryin to figure out whats wrong for about 3 weeks i'm gonna clean my maf sometime this week and see if that does anything but it is such a pain in the ass seriously

My KA:rl: