PDA

View Full Version : s14 OBD1 Interior Wiring Harness

NI_YON_Zenki
06-27-2007, 04:00 AM
I need one ASAP, The current if heavily damaged from a terminal connection fault, some heat damage was done to some very needed wires to the works of the car.

As requested, I need a damn near new INTERIOR wiring HARNESS to reinstall unto a '95 nissan 240sx OBD1 ECU chassis. this is serious, it is my DD, and needs not be looked at in a passive nature, I will pay what is fair between both the buyer and seller.

Background, I have purchased a 95 interior fuse block already, and don't need that persay, if there is no option/ or want to separate from the harness, that's quite fine, easier installation for me to handle, the fuse block was sold to me for $70 shipping included. then the rear fuel pump/ taillamp harness was sold to me for $55/ ship inclu.

So I, myself will be willing to pay $124/shipping incl. preferably, I am out of work unfortunately for "them" to pay for it, so I am trying to maintain, simple as that. for the harness, knowing that is a used unit.

Thanks for looking/ consideration.

Contact me here.

2//4

jdmspooge
06-27-2007, 01:30 PM
I have a complete 95 interior harness. LMK asap and make an offer. It's located in North County San Diego.