PDA

View Full Version : WTB S14 Kouki OEM Hood and/or other Kouki goodies!!

MaxS14
06-19-2007, 02:07 PM
I am almost done piecing together my kouki conversion. I already have the fenders, headlights, core support w headlight brackets. What I need:

-OEM Hood
-Corner Lights
-Front Bumper (would prefer JDM but if you have a cheap USDM)
-Turn Signals (depending on bumper)
-H1 to H4 conversion pigtails

LMK what you guys got

grnappletree14
06-19-2007, 02:11 PM
got a oem kouki hood lmk

Mathetai
06-19-2007, 02:17 PM
Hey maxS14,
You may be able to find the pigtails by going to the junkyard and clipping them off another car. Then you clamp male connectors onto them and plug it back into the Zenki connector. Works beautifully. Its what I did and honestly, it looks 100 times better then cutting or splicing!. GL man.

MaxS14
06-19-2007, 02:36 PM
Hey maxS14,
You may be able to find the pigtails by going to the junkyard and clipping them off another car. Then you clamp male connectors onto them and plug it back into the Zenki connector. Works beautifully. Its what I did and honestly, it looks 100 times better then cutting or splicing!. GL man.

Thanks man I'll have to do that

MaxS14
06-19-2007, 02:36 PM
got a oem kouki hood lmk

Condition/price/shipping/pics?

seto_s14
12-29-2007, 05:08 AM
Sorry for threadjacking, but where'd you get the core support? I'm collecting parts for a kouki front as well, and correct me if I'm wrong, but getting a kouki core support is optional, right? I can always get the kouki headilght brackets to fit on the zenki core support with a little drilling, right?

MaxS14
01-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Sorry for threadjacking, but where'd you get the core support? I'm collecting parts for a kouki front as well, and correct me if I'm wrong, but getting a kouki core support is optional, right? I can always get the kouki headilght brackets to fit on the zenki core support with a little drilling, right?
Correct, same with re-bar, needs a little modification