PDA

View Full Version : Drift Buffet Round Four JULY 8!

Uisce
06-14-2007, 11:06 AM
You've seen the pictures and video! The tandem battles have been unbelievable, and the Street Class has gotten an infusion of new talent.

We are almost at the halfway point of the season, and the points battle is still wide open!

July 8
Orange Show Speedway
San Bernardino, CA
Driver check-in 7:00 AM
Drivers $120, register at http://www.driftbuffet.com/registration.htm
Spectator gates open 3:00 PM
Tickets $10, kids 12-under free with paid adult.

Schedule : http://www.driftbuffet.com/compsched.htm

Current Points :
http://www.driftbuffet.com/2007points.htm

s13coupe805
06-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Yes everyone needs to go out and watch this round, action was hot as hell at round 3. Everyone going crazy and balls to the wall doing everything imagineable. Hopefully be there as a spectator in the pits again.

cfrost
06-14-2007, 12:39 PM
:bigok: sweeeeeeet

drift-it
06-14-2007, 09:22 PM
I'll be there blender in hand

brainfood
06-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Everyone needs to be out there! If you like drifting come out and watch..... this is a specatator event and you wont be disapointed!

hitman
06-18-2007, 04:30 PM
ill be there assuming im still alive

brainfood
06-19-2007, 09:19 AM
ill be there assuming im still alive

:confused: :confused: :confused: :2f2f: :bigok:

Silvia_S13
06-19-2007, 09:28 AM
im good at watching. ill be there.

akuma s14
06-20-2007, 01:40 PM
For the hottest car on car action Drift Buffet is the place to go.

Round four will have the return of West Slide Connect vs. Land Ho!! & any other "teams" that want to compete in the 4 car team championship. :wiggle:

Chasmoore04
06-21-2007, 06:28 PM
I will be there, watching!

akuma s14
06-28-2007, 11:40 AM
It has been confirmed that "The Drift Zone" will do a full feature on DB4.

The Drift Zone is the official podcast of Formula Drift

Also we can count on Super Street to be there to cover the event as well as all the regulars like Drift and Rear Wheel Sport/Everything Drift/Drift Live etc...

irax
06-28-2007, 12:48 PM
hmm.... s14.3 may be there.

Nismogirl
07-02-2007, 03:56 PM
be there to support team diablo and drift buffet

akuma s14
07-06-2007, 10:41 AM
sunday sunday sunday!

come out and see some of the best drifting action in so cal.

Hot tandem car action, street class, and the DB 20 lap jr. stock car race!

All for 10 bux at the gate! Gates open at 3pm & bring a friend.

CantSTOP
07-06-2007, 01:43 PM
YEEEAAAAHHHH SUnday drift buffet

brainfood
07-06-2007, 03:57 PM
If your on the fence about going.... GO!!!!! You wont regret it. For $10 you cant beat it. Stadium Seating, lots of car on car tandem action!

cfrost
07-06-2007, 08:57 PM
yay my car is fixed im gonna be there!!!!!

and thanks to dr. ultra racing i'll have an alignment for the first time ever! :2f2f: weeeee!

SiI40sx
07-08-2007, 09:42 PM
This event was freakin halirious. The 4 car tandem was TOO funny, cars all over the place, cars coming apart, eating cones like crazy. You can hardly consider this thing a "drift" event. There was like 4 cars that I got to see crash. AND the announcers were fucking morons plus I was going crazy listening to all that damn white boy shit (music). Wow....But there was at least a handful of cars that rocked the course. One of them that I remember was the white s14 zenki (land ho) sportin the pirate flag. He was pretty damn good. So was that Enrique guy with the guy s13 coupe.

brainfood
07-08-2007, 11:57 PM
This event was freakin halirious. The 4 car tandem was TOO funny, cars all over the place, cars coming apart, eating cones like crazy. You can hardly consider this thing a "drift" event. There was like 4 cars that I got to see crash. AND the announcers were fucking morons plus I was going crazy listening to all that damn white boy shit (music). Wow....But there was at least a handful of cars that rocked the course. One of them that I remember was the white s14 zenki (land ho) sportin the pirate flag. He was pretty damn good. So was that Enrique guy with the guy s13 coupe.

And my guess was you left before tandem top 8 and missed the main event? If you dont call the main event drifting I am sorry but you dont know what drifting is.

SiI40sx
07-09-2007, 09:34 AM
And my guess was you left before tandem top 8 and missed the main event? If you dont call the main event drifting I am sorry but you dont know what drifting is.

Was this before or after that camaro ran with the miata?? If I missed it that sucks, I really wanted to see some mad jdm tyte drifting. And yes I do know what drifting is, lil bow wow only explained it in fnf part 3!! Duh....

brainfood
07-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Yeah.... after.

cfrost
07-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Was this before or after that camaro ran with the miata?? If I missed it that sucks, I really wanted to see some mad jdm tyte drifting. And yes I do know what drifting is, lil bow wow only explained it in fnf part 3!! Duh....

AFTER

p.s. i think you're really funny, the f&f humor and stuff and saying "jdm tyte" isn't getting old or anything :love:

cfrost
07-09-2007, 09:50 AM
that was sarcasm by the way, you're totally not funny at all

crysis
07-09-2007, 10:41 AM
AND the announcers were fucking morons plus I was going crazy listening to all that damn white boy shit (music).

lol. youre different.:mepoke:

SiI40sx
07-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Sigh.... I cant believe I didnt impress you with my sarcastic humor, my life is now over....

Also, besides you guys bickering about one guy's opinion on the event, I give props to the girl in the purple coupe for having the guts to go out there and give it her best. Good job to you!! Too bad your car was acting up that day.

akuma s14
07-09-2007, 11:46 AM
your sarcasm to funny ratio is way skewed......

but your stupid to lame ratio is right there man!

cfrost
07-09-2007, 11:46 AM
:bowdown: girls in drift cars!!

crysis
07-09-2007, 12:05 PM
All in all, the course is a very tough course to run ESPECIALLY with more than one car on the track at a time.

Keep in mind that these drivers are not driving factory cars made for bashing up against each other. Not only do they put on tandem shows for the crowd, they are also driving these cars in competitions and in some cases, to work and back. Obviously, the risk that the drivers take by going within inches of each other (pat and brian knocking pat's front bumper off during a run) outweighs the glory of having their faces on a cereal box.

If these guys ran factory cars, there would be no problem in banging door panels to snow off - wrecking your car doesnt come out of your pocket book.

The tandem competition drivers are legit. If you have been to other rounds, 100% of the drivers are always a great site to see. Jeff in the miata going up against Bob in the camaro was a fun run to watch. Those ares are on two different sides of the spectrum on how cars react and they still killed it. Bob kissed the wall and Jeff held it down in a 2 wheel nollie. I can't believe you left after that.

Drift Buffet: Home of the RallyxDrift-o-cross.

SiI40sx
07-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Yea the course definately looked pretty hard, and I dont know but it seemed like it was too much for SOME of the drivers out there. Also especially after the first wide turn that goes down into the middle was pretty retarded, a lot of pepole were having trouble with that transition.

Btw the camaro vs miata was my favorite, big v8 beast chasing a small 2 seater miata.

I feel sorry for the white miata that crashed, if it really was his only car.

brainfood
07-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Yea the course definately looked pretty hard, and I dont know but it seemed like it was too much for SOME of the drivers out there. Also especially after the first wide turn that goes down into the middle was pretty retarded, a lot of pepole were having trouble with that transition.

Btw the camaro vs miata was my favorite, big v8 beast chasing a small 2 seater miata.

I feel sorry for the white miata that crashed, if it really was his only car.

Yeah the white miata daily's his car and he drove it to the track. The transistion is what it is. Its how the track was designed and there isnt really anything that can be done about it. It really isnt that bad if you watch some of the better drivers/better setup cars. Alot of them take the transition super smooth with no problems. But some cars get raped on it. I know the car I borrowed and drove in the morning was not happy about it but was still plenty driveable over it.

WISH ONE
07-09-2007, 12:33 PM
the event was gangsta.. thanks to everyone who made shit happen...

hitman
07-09-2007, 03:49 PM
fun fun fun. the level of drivers for top 8 i would say is pretty high. i dont wanna have to drive against any of those guys really
hollarrrrr

PRADOgy
07-09-2007, 04:56 PM
I think D>B is awsome.. puts the drivers out there and most of all drift and have fun.. the only thing is, there are only a hand full of people who compete and attend...
i think more practice sessions rather than competitions need to be held to help D>B grow..

AsianALphA
07-09-2007, 06:30 PM
where are all the pics at? :aw:

newblood
07-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Yeah the white miata daily's his car and he drove it to the track. The transistion is what it is. Its how the track was designed and there isnt really anything that can be done about it. It really isnt that bad if you watch some of the better drivers/better setup cars. Alot of them take the transition super smooth with no problems. But some cars get raped on it. I know the car I borrowed and drove in the morning was not happy about it but was still plenty driveable over it.

ron burghandy handle that shit like BOW son!!

LB.Motoring
07-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Damn,

I missed it,

I was gonna swing by with the Misses,

but we got caught up :-/

Ill be there to support next round.

Uisce
07-10-2007, 01:05 AM
DoriKnights, we are still working on a few issues with the parking lot practices, but I promise that we'll run one as soon as we can!

And guys, you need to go easy on the JDM Tyte guy. He is a little confused about the event, but he likes my driving! Land Ho!!

Maybe next time he'll bring his car and show us how to do it right. Tandem top-8 is always a good fight at DB! Team tandem is just for fun, and honestly, it is an excuse to get a few minutes of driving in (for me, anyway, the real drivers get the whole day!).

PRADOgy
07-10-2007, 09:38 AM
[quote=Uisce;1450578]DoriKnights, we are still working on a few issues with the parking lot practices, but I promise that we'll run one as soon as we can!

quote]

:2f2f: :x: :rawk:

Sideways_In_SD
07-10-2007, 11:50 AM
The event kicks anus period

WSC kicks anus exclamation mark

White Warren Gee is god, question mark

cfrost
07-10-2007, 11:54 AM
pictures are up at www.driftlive.com :)

94cc0rd
07-10-2007, 01:50 PM
awww shit.. tony crashed??? (white miata)

that sucks... any pictures or explanation of what happened?

brainfood
07-10-2007, 01:59 PM
awww shit.. tony crashed??? (white miata)

that sucks... any pictures or explanation of what happened?

went a litte wide on exit of the first bank and when the rear hit it sucked the front into the wall. Was doing really good before then too!

cfrost
07-10-2007, 02:41 PM
there's pics from alison of the crash sequence on driftlive.com

cfrost
07-10-2007, 05:12 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h59/nairdalavodnas/drift%20buffet%20RD%204/DSC_1101.jpg

TRUENOCOUPE
07-10-2007, 11:48 PM

Do you even drive or you're just another faggot watching on the sideline making all that comment?

Sideways_In_SD
07-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Do you even drive or you're just another faggot watching on the sideline making all that comment?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Zing!!

WISH ONE
07-11-2007, 12:20 PM
hey Brian... this is kind of off topic... i know the fair is going on right now at oc fair grounds but i always drive by and the lot its fucK!n HUGE. how impossible would it be to get an event there. just curious... its been on my mind forever now.

Uisce
07-11-2007, 12:34 PM
hey Brian... this is kind of off topic... i know the fair is going on right now at oc fair grounds but i always drive by and the lot its fucK!n HUGE. how impossible would it be to get an event there. just curious... its been on my mind forever now.

We've had a chat with them, but not recently. We'll look into it again. Good thinking. We need more parking lot events!

TRUENOCOUPE
07-11-2007, 02:01 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Zing!!

and I got a PM... ETHUGGERY at it's best.

Come down to socal one day and tell me that to my face you fuckin faggot. My statement is clearly directed to the begining of the event which INDEED was nothing but beginners on the course. I clearly stated a few drivers that were really good and obviously better than the rest. But other than that I dont front or hype shit that doesnt deserve it. Im not a little faggot like most people on here like yourself that go on and hide behind a computer and talk shit. Ill be out at events soon enough.

irax
07-11-2007, 02:23 PM
lol damn

ETHUG 4 LYPHE!

where you at dan with your ethug signature pic?

Dousan_PG
07-11-2007, 11:08 PM
so.....are there any results? who won?top 3?

Uisce
07-12-2007, 01:15 AM
so.....are there any results? who won?top 3?

Tandem:
Matt Powers
Pat Mordaunt
Colin Frost

Street:
Ryan Litteral
Enrique Mendoza
Joe Dycus

Round-by-round coverage, as well as video and pics, can be found at Everything Drift: http://www.everythingdrift.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=188&Itemid=30

SiI40sx
07-16-2007, 05:10 AM
and I got a PM... ETHUGGERY at it's best.

Wow you truly ARE a little bitch. I try and PM you and you go and post it? Wow what a faggot, fuck it then lets post up the whole PM convo I have nothing to hide.

So you don't even drive?

Christ.

Fagmo's up this sheeezzyzyyy

I'm almost 100% positive your not black but yet you try and act it? Yea that is pretty fagmo

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

Now THAT to me is ETHUGGRY at its best. That is some seriously nerdy ass faggot shit. Someone has been watching WAY too much anime. Sorry to inform you of the real world, but shit like that doesnt happen in real life. And to conclude, Im still going to be real about it and stick to what I said about this event. Some drivers were wack, some were the shit (landho white kouki, white coupe with carbon hood, and thug life status ae86 who broke an axel or something). / end forum drama.

I_DID_SILVIA
07-16-2007, 05:57 AM
the event was koo i had alot of fun...kinda feel bad for all the drivers that hit the wall but i still give them much respect for going out there and giving it a try....ill be there again the next round

TRUENOCOUPE
07-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Wow you truly ARE a little bitch. I try and PM you and you go and post it? Wow what a faggot, fuck it then lets post up the whole PM convo I have nothing to hide.

Now THAT to me is ETHUGGRY at its best. That is some seriously nerdy ass faggot shit. Someone has been watching WAY too much anime. Sorry to inform you of the real world, but shit like that doesnt happen in real life. And to conclude, Im still going to be real about it and stick to what I said about this event. Some drivers were wack, some were the shit (landho white kouki, white coupe with carbon hood, and thug life status ae86 who broke an axel or something). / end forum drama.

I just stole your car, set fire to your couch, humped your girlfriend, ate your last piece of pizza, drank your last beer, shit on your coat, called your father a dingle berry, smeared KY jelly all over your toilet seat, called the police and told them you were mean to me, broke your calculator, made a flip book out of your post-it notes, wrote obscene messages on your driveway in sidewalk chalk, mixed up all your dress socks so you have one navy blue and one black one, left your refrigerator door open, left your freezer door open, left your front door open, asked your priest to excommunicate you, rifled through your mail but didn't find anything interesting so I put it back, switched your calender with a 1996 one, changed your screen saver to the windows logo, switched all your clocks back 1 hour, licked all your stamps and put them on the ceiling of your stolen car, made a random post trying to make you cry, invited twelve stray cats into your place and watching the sit on the burning couch, run up your long distance bill asking china if they really loved white rice, played darts with your neighbor, the dart board was the side of your house, I won, vacuumed your carpet then dumped the bag on your bed, set your bed on fire to watch the dust burn, it wasn't that interesting so I took a fire extinguisher and put it out, watched the couch burn some more cats, invited a stray dog over to chase the burning cats, got hungry again after eating your last piece of pizza so I ordered another one, its in your refrigerator but the doors still open, called your work and told them you died in a horrible gay experiment, told the same thing to your dad.

cfrost
07-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Look faggot, America is the only country to ever walk on the moon.

drift-it
07-16-2007, 12:01 PM
i liked that green car

SiI40sx
07-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Look faggot, America is the only country to ever walk on the moon.

That doesnt even compare to what will inevitably embrake on U.S soil which is man eating pegions, you cant even compare.

crysis
07-16-2007, 12:35 PM
that automatically means we are in charge of space. America is a place where super heroes live. This is where they are born. They are American. Where is your super hero, faggot?

TRUENOCOUPE
07-16-2007, 12:40 PM
That doesnt even compare to what will inevitably embrake on U.S soil which is man eating pegions, you cant even compare.

http://ihasawebsite.com/uploader/random/worf.gif

Sideways_In_SD
07-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Jesus Hulkamaniac Christ

wtf happened to this thread??

:loco:

newblood
07-17-2007, 06:49 PM
wow
best
thread
ever