PDA

View Full Version : NX intercooler sprayer

phatsx
08-18-2002, 07:48 PM
I was just woundering if anyone has installed the NX intercooler sprayer on their car or if anyone knows somebody that has this kit.  I'm thinking about buying the kit, but I dont know if it is worth the money.

Thanks,
Ted

gh6o6
08-18-2002, 08:12 PM
is that the one that sprays no2/water/somekind of cooling liquid?
i was thinking about one of those after i did a double take to see a hidden fmic on a sentra. i was thinking you could tap a line into a resivior for the windshield washer fluid, get a universal pump ($12) and a nossle to spray a mist of water.  You would have to ditch the washer fluid for water and change it for the winter.  You could hook the pump up to a moment switch so it sprays while holding the switch.  it would end up cosing like $20 - just a thought

phatsx
08-18-2002, 09:41 PM
The NX kit lets you spray either n02 or c02.  I had also thought about spraying the intercooler with water but I was going to disconnect the sprayers on the hood and install misters on the bumper.  The only thing that I see wrong with that is taking the chance of getting water on the strip is not be cool at all.

/etc/shadow
08-18-2002, 09:58 PM
no2 = nitrous dioxide
n2o = nitrous oxide

gh6o6
08-18-2002, 10:08 PM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (/etc/shadow @ Aug. 18 2002,12:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no2 = nitrous dioxide
n2o = nitrous oxide</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
oh yeah i knew that
and they say youll never use chemestry