PDA

View Full Version : RWD Manifold Question

TriniGT
05-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Anyone ever heard of evillefab manifolds? I bought a used mani off a guy on NICO and he told me it was a Full Race, I got it for $550, when I got it I saw evillefab.com on it. I went to the site and saw the manifold but I was so set on the Full Race. Has anyone heard of these manis and are they any good?

rican_nick
05-30-2007, 02:50 PM
i have seen the manifold and actually have wanted to test it.

I know him by this website.. http://www.eville140.com/

he is an avid Toyo 3tc guy, one of my friends which is obsessed with 3tc's actually makes some of the flanges he uses for some of the manifolds he makes.. my buddy does CNC design

From what I "hear" as i have never used one.. they are pretty good stuff.. they are NOT full race so that was just a lie. Lots of the Turbo Toyo guys run them on their 3t's with good success.

of course this is all second hand info on a platform that is not the same as ours. if you ever think about selling the manifold for a nice price PM me, i may be interested if its cheaper than what i can get a new one for.

TriniGT
05-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the insight there. Well right now I have no choice, it's here and I ain't gonna spend my turbo cash on another mani.