PDA

View Full Version : Parking lights/turn signals in front

hookedup240
08-14-2002, 03:30 PM
I have a question, has anyone made their front turn signals/parking lights only come on as the turn signals and not be on as the parking lights?  I know that it probably involves cutting a wire but i was curious if anyone has done it and could tell me how to do it.  

The reason for this is because i think it would look better for at night for the turn signal to come on just when you turn rather than having it on all the time.  Plus i have clear lenses and i have been pulled over for having illegal bulbs in them.

thanks

91CRXsiR
08-15-2002, 03:21 AM
its just a simple wire cut, you just have to find the wire that has current running through it when you have your parking lights on. and snip and it should only turn on when your blink..

im doing something similar only im trying to get my parking lights to be BRIGHT and only dim when i blink.. i like how the corvettes have thier parking lights all bright even during the day... looks nice

hookedup240
08-15-2002, 09:22 AM
Yea well i figured i would have to cut a wire but i was just wondering if anyone knew which one, i guess it'll just be trial and error

HKrpS13
08-15-2002, 11:39 AM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (91CRXsiR @ Aug. 15 2002,02:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">im doing something similar only im trying to get my parking lights to be BRIGHT and only dim when i blink.. i like how the corvettes have thier parking lights all bright even during the day... looks nice</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Don't do that or your plastic's going to melt.