PDA

View Full Version : COMPLETE 96' 240SX FRONT END FOR SALE "CHEAP"

silversilvia
08-14-2002, 11:46 AM
Here i am selling a complete front end from a black 96 240sx in awesome condition. It includes everything from: The OEM Hood, Front Bumper, Fenders, Crystal clear headlights, turn signal lights, city lights and grill. I am looking to sell the whole thing but i am willing to part out what you need to get rid of it as soon as possible. I am selling it because i just did an S15 conversion and have no need for the original front. Make me some offers and i am willing to go dirt cheap on them too. Email me at [email protected] and let me know asap. Thanks.

wheres_da_cheese
08-14-2002, 12:16 PM
Im looking into doing a s15 front end conversion and I was just wondering where you got your conversion from and what the quality/service was like.

Thanks

Noah

silversilvia
08-14-2002, 02:02 PM
I got my S15 conversion from one of my friends. He owns a shop called Speed Alliance. He sells the whole front end, if you want you can contact him on his Website at www.Speedalliance.com. I just wanted to say that I love my S15 front and I wouldn't go back to the original ever. Its that sweet looking. The conversion itself was easy to put on, everything bolted and aligned perfectly. The only thing wrong with it is that you will have to lose your bumper support. If you have a minor hit in the front your whole front end will collapse and cave in wrecking the whole conversion. You can custom make a support bracket but wont be as strong as OEM. If you have anymore questions email me and ill let you know how it went. [email protected]

David16
08-14-2002, 11:07 PM
Im lookin for a bumper and the lights how much would you sell those for?

95silvia
08-15-2002, 08:48 AM
are u in tampa?

how much for the front bumper only?

i am in tampa 2

RINKU

PolishS14
08-19-2002, 11:18 AM
how much for the headlights. are they in good condition cuz i need new headlights and i could even use the corner lights too.