PDA

View Full Version : header install?

dnbwithweed
04-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Ok so i bought one of those cheapy headers (so kill me) from autoz concepts and it looks legit but it looks like i only got half the header!!! maybe i need a downpipe? does the s13 sohc have a 2 piece exhaust manifold or one because as far as i see i see a one piece. second thing is i bought it and realized it said ka24de not ka24e will it still work? if not anyone wanna buy it? let me know please!

projectRDM
04-11-2007, 12:41 PM
The E and DE manifolds are not interchangeable. Simply opening your hood would tell you that.

All E/DE manifolds are two piece, but only the S14 DE has an offering for a manifold replacement part only and not a full length header.

5t341tH
04-11-2007, 02:21 PM
always research something before buying it. its how u learn. so u might as well go return the header

Ninjabread
04-11-2007, 02:27 PM
While we are on the topic... I have to fix the flange on my manifold. I was wondering if there was a gasket between the first and second part of the header?

dnbwithweed
04-12-2007, 01:26 PM
damn that sucks...now im trying to get my money back those damn shiesty internet dealers! I swear if they dont take it back im going to throw it through their window for misrepresentation of information....or something like that lol....would any one like to buy a s14 header?