PDA

View Full Version : Pipingpro.com

rico05
10-01-2006, 11:24 AM
It took a while to get my intake, as they had a welder die on them (machine, not person, lol), but from start to finish, the customer service was great, and I was WELL compensated for my patience. Not the fastest trun around, but the product and seller are top notch!

Slidin240Wayz
10-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Aure made my pipe last year. Spent countless hours on the phone with him trying to figure out the place for the bung. Once everything arrived, it was in the wrong place. I had more of the blame because I had to verify the location. Once he welded it it was sent to me. I say a 7/10 on the welding job itself. It was shipped promptly with everything I needed. He even offere to weld another one at a discount but I chose to keep it and I have ran my car with it ever since.

Carlos

L8-apexx
04-03-2007, 03:51 PM
I know Pepperoni is a well known seller on here, but the business i have done with him and his company over the last 2 weeks has really upset me.

I ordered a GT2871r "pro gt" intake kit for my 240 last Friday, march 23rd. I got a receipt for my pay pal payment through my e-mail, and figured everything was good. I was expecting some kind of order status/delivery confirmation/tracking number sometime last week but that never happened. Now i took this whole week off work to put a new head/cam/turbo setup on my 240, and have a scheduled time to have a base map written for me this Thursday. I have been e-mailing him for the last two days and haven't received a response, and his website has no phone number to contact him. The website also says you can log-in with your user name/password to check order status, but every time i enter my info, i get a "user id not found" message. Now my car is done, sitting on the ground with all the new parts on and the ONLY thing i am waiting on is this damned intake pipe!!

It wouldn't upset me so much if i could somehow get in contact with him to figure out if it has even been sent yet. I am thinking about fabbing up my own custom intake and send the pipe back when i get it (if i ever do). So pepperoni, and pipingpro.com you get a big :down:

Inlandsilvia
04-08-2007, 02:48 PM
everything has been worked out with them...my pipes have been sent and we are good to go!!!

420sx
04-08-2007, 02:58 PM
hmm i bough stuff from him before like my intake piping and it came here quick, pretty good quality. maybe there is a reason for no responce?

Inlandsilvia
04-08-2007, 03:09 PM
well, I hope he response soon. I know he does good work but, atleast update his customers.

420sx
04-08-2007, 03:11 PM
yea i had good experience from that place so far

bshotts
04-08-2007, 04:37 PM
I will also vouch for PipingPro....had to inquire about when the order would arrive, but Aure kept in touch with me from beginning to end. Intake looked good and all clamps and couplers I ordered arrived.

By the way, parts came in about one week ago so I know he's around still.
Have some patience....the guy is probably tied down.

street240
04-08-2007, 06:08 PM
He may be tied down but they put out a hell of a product for a good price. I was very happy with the pipe I got. He custom made it for the same price. You cant beat that! Good Luck with your order.

Wei240
04-08-2007, 09:04 PM
yeah, it may be tuff getting in touch or getting a response from him sometimes, but he's not going to screw you by scamming, it takes some time for him to make the pipes, but you WILL get them,
or spend 3 times more and get some jdm brand...

Aoshi112
04-08-2007, 09:14 PM
it takes a bit to get a response from them but i'm in the process of working something out with them. I've been emailing a girl named nancy about my couplers that are too big but seems they're willing to work it out. Good luck!

street240
04-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Look at it this way-If they screw you (they wont) they will loose a ton of business. Look how many sales they make on the group buy threads. Good Luck though.

s14alex
04-26-2007, 01:30 PM
I've been waiting on a gt2871 intake pipe from piping pro for a while. I bought it before the motor was in the car, once installed it puts the filter right into the hotpipe. Ive been in contact with them for weeks. After a miscommnunication through email I might get my car on the road one of these days.

statik
04-26-2007, 02:04 PM
he can be hard to reach but I don't think hes ever fucked anyone, I got 2 intakes from him, good stuff. As far as the gt2871 intake not fitting, not sure what the problem is, mine fits great

http://gallery.carvolution.org/main.php/d/1845-2/102_0871.jpg
http://gallery.carvolution.org/main.php/d/1849-2/102_0872.jpg

garbury
07-05-2007, 11:50 AM
I knew that piping pro was kind of slow to react to customers orders and figured I would give them a month head start on my order before I actually needed it. I placed my order May 21st and it still hasnt shown up. I have tried to email their customer service address probably 6 or 7 times and no response (i check my bulk files too).

I would steer very clear of them, and now I think I need to contact paypal to try to get my money back.

Does anyone know how to contact them (piping pro) besides through the website?

opponheimer
07-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Do a whois on the webdomain and find the phone number listed in the whois info. Don't do business with "businesses" that have no phone #.

NiZMo1o1
07-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Bro You know What I order my pipe on june 20th and has YET to see a responds or a reply or a Tracking # ..

this suck cause now I gotta settle this with PayPal
Shady fuckers , waiting for a damn intake pipe for my SR that will never come.. Car has been sitting for the 3 weeks waiting for this pipe .. #)$&*$@#(#&$

FRpilot
07-05-2007, 02:00 PM
piping pro is seriously understaffed i think. they always had a great demand for their pipes and stopped orders at one point because they were getting too many..

i remember last year i was going to order in october, but they stopped orders and dissapeared.. i waited and waited and peperoni finally posted in february that they were ready to take orders again. i ordered immediately and it took about 2 weeks to get here (i had to have all bungs welded up).

woodchuck
07-05-2007, 03:16 PM
mine took a while to get to me. i would check often on the pipingpro website for availability and once it was in stock i picked it up. i went to the site again the day after i placed my order and noticed they were all sold out. 2.5 months later i get my t28 intake pipe.

my suggestion is to stay put and pm the hell out of peperoni. do not go with what the website says on availability and don't even bother emailing them. once you get a hold of peperoni, he will take care of you.

dvdevo
07-05-2007, 04:09 PM
i think pepperoni is the one who started the site. so its really just one person making the pipes.

NiZMo1o1
07-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Well im already in a dispute , Whoever owns the company had already cash in for the PayPal ... Bad service ! no communitication

TheTimanator
07-18-2007, 09:23 AM
I ordered my intake May13th and have yet to receive it. I have been told twice that my Intake was in the mail and yet I have not received it yet. Just sent an email this morning reminding them but I am losing my patience.

jcquick
07-19-2007, 09:19 PM
I also placed an order prior to their "techincal problems" and I haven't heard from them after multiple emails. What should somebody do if they want to get their money back? Now I'm looking for an aluminum intake. Do you guys know where I can get one for the the stock S13 SR?

TheTimanator
07-19-2007, 09:44 PM
I also placed an order prior to their "techincal problems" and I haven't heard from them after multiple emails. What should somebody do if they want to get their money back? Now I'm looking for an aluminum intake. Do you guys know where I can get one for the the stock S13 SR?

http://phase2motorsports.stores.yahoo.net/airfilters.html

no where near the price and no customizing. I don't even care about the money I just want my intake!!!

NiZMo1o1
07-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Well I already have a dispute with PayPal with PipingPro , if the owners or one their reps is on here , I hope your paying attention.

Bad for business

garbury
07-24-2007, 07:26 PM
yeah definately bad for business, anybody who reads this should NEVER buy anything from them. I'm sure the products are decent and the price is great, but their company its like bangin dirty hoes, You're gonna get something, you just never know when....at least I hope I get the pipe eventually.

I will post up if/when I do get the order. Has anyone had success with the paypal dispute?

NiZMo1o1
07-24-2007, 09:36 PM
yeah definately bad for business, anybody who reads this should NEVER buy anything from them. I'm sure the products are decent and the price is great, but their company its like bangin dirty hoes, You're gonna get something, you just never know when....at least I hope I get the pipe eventually.

I will post up if/when I do get the order. Has anyone had success with the paypal dispute?

thats what im wondering , Im using my cousin PayPal and I already put in a dispute , do we have to play the waiting game ?

garbury
07-26-2007, 03:04 PM
post deleted

TheTimanator
07-27-2007, 07:34 AM
I got the same PM. So I emailed him last night and have already heard back from him!

NiZMo1o1
07-27-2007, 10:12 AM
I havent received anything from them , and my account was already withdrawn ...no refund or intake pipe yet

TheTimanator
08-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Mine showed up today! Took a little over 3 months but the wait was worth it. I already put it in. :coold:

azndoc
01-29-2008, 11:18 PM
I know some have had bad experience with Pepperoni, but I had a good one with him.

The pipe got here quick and the pipe looks great.

Also I had a question for him once it arrived and he was very quick with the pm in response to my question.

He's A+ in my book.

Thanks.

Inlandsilvia
02-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Piping Pro...Aure has fixed all the problems he had with customer service. After 6 months of having the wrong product and not be able to use it. I see Aure online and instand message him. He responds quickly and after I tell him my problem he offers to fix it all. I sent out the pipes thursday and he pm's me that he fixed them friday and monday they are back on my car ready to go. Whatever problem he has had...has been resolved and I think he is a stand up guy! I will be doing business with him again!!!

ccfame
06-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Does anyone have a # or SN I can contact PipingPro at? I ordered some pipes, clamps, and reducers a week and a half ago and haven't received any new updates yet. They only updated the order to Processing and Estimated Ship Date 5/29. I emailed them today and havent received any response yet.

ccfame
07-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Nobody knows any contact info? It's been like a month...

juls213
07-12-2008, 10:05 PM
http://www.siliconeintakes.com/ is the site I used, good stuff and pretty good shipping