PDA

View Full Version : Seat brackets for S13?

v8killer
01-30-2002, 03:12 PM
Does anyone know if there are any manufacturers that make seat brackets for an S13 that would fit Tenzo-R buckets? I can't seem to find any anywhere!

Please Help!

yenpit
01-30-2002, 03:33 PM
Sparco makes a bolt in seat base to fit the car, plus slide tracks to fit on top of them, BUT they probably dont bolt to the Tenzo seat bottom as bolt pattern differs between manufacturers. u would have to mod that.
have you tried to mod the OE slide tracks to fit?? often requires some welding but can often be done. i mod'd my OE tracks in my Civic to fit aftermarket seats and it worked out well.

drifterx
01-30-2002, 03:43 PM
sparco

v8killer
01-30-2002, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the info. and yes, I've thought about fabbing something up to fit, although it's not as simple as the Hondas, because Hondas both look the same on the top of the sliders, but the Nissan has one that's flat on top, and one that has an upright on it. I would like to hear more about the fabrication of these if anyone else has done it, considering I may have to fab them up anyways if I run with the Sparcos.

Thanks again!

rps13det
01-30-2002, 11:13 PM
Bride

yenpit
01-31-2002, 08:19 AM
with the Sparco base and sliders u should have a parallel plane, and the Tenzo bottom is parallel. we used Sparco bases with Momo seats and Momo rigid "brackets" in an Eclipse, and had to simply relocate the bolt holes cuz the Sparco base is a square, not just side rails. u should be able to use "slide" tracks in place of the brackets. sorry, havent done an S13, but the hard part is usually the base (to floor)!