PDA

View Full Version : United Motorsports

S14GE
03-25-2007, 04:37 PM
United Motorsports (UNITEDMASTER)(AJ) will fuck you over!!

I had a work order filled out for a headgasket, stainless steel turbo lines, and a mandrel bent hotpipe for my BOV when i made my deposit for parts and labor.

He took over 1 month to finally call me and check out the current "problems" for my 240.

Before I towed my car to his shack, I tried starting the car in my driveway and it started up no problem. Then after he says he is assembling the head back on to the SR, he tells me the car doesn't want to start because I am not getting any power to the coil packs-you need a new igniter. I thought to myself, WTF!! this guy is trying to make money off of me. How the fuck did this start in my driveway and now not start at his place. So I go down to his shack in Santa Ana with a new igniter expecting it fire right up. All of a sudden the new igniter gives power to the coil packs, but my voltage is dropping from the battery and now the problem is that I am not getting any power to the fuel pump. WTF!!! And just so you people out there know, my original igniter did work perfectly fine. Another fine example of a scam to make more dough!Again I ask him how is it not starting, when it fired right up in my driveway. I wasn't able to get my full refund, since I had made a deposit already. So I towed it back home to find out more wrong with what he had done.

Timing is off by one tooth, not the correct inlet restrictor fitting on SS line for my DISCO POTATO (too much oil means disaster=blown seal), one of my cams isnt completely tightened down, and my coolant hoses in the back of the engine are not circulating because all three of them are disconnected. Anthony at United Motorsports is out to SCAM you. Dont go to him, even if his prices seem low. He will waste your time and money.

FUCK UNITED MOTORSPORTS!!

ripnbst
03-25-2007, 04:42 PM
Thank you for posting this as a warning to everyone else.

DP_Michelle G
03-25-2007, 08:42 PM
I have never had a problem with aj Or his work my car has always been completed on time with no issues +1 for aj You should edit your post why call His place a "shack" That has nothing To do with what Happend to your car

Aoshi112
03-25-2007, 10:08 PM
AJ installed a rebuilt power steering rack for my car for a great price and did it very quickly. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with him.

chr0nik_sm0k3
03-25-2007, 10:21 PM
good reviews for aj from me as well

brainfood
03-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Aj has always helped me out and I have never had a problem with him.

kdashy
03-25-2007, 11:58 PM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=83800

UNITEDMASTER
03-26-2007, 09:59 AM
Thank you so very much ,you sir have put the cherry on top. Thanks everybody its been fun but ,PEACE

So are you saying the problems that I found are not true,Im a liar too ,yea.HAHAHAAH I wish you the best of luck with all that you do!!!

S14GE
03-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Hello ,you sir are a prime example of this whole industry.Just want to say thank you,& tell the whole story .AND FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. You wasnt saying that bullshit when you were calling me looking for the "hook up" on, a greddy oil pan,intercooler,turbo rebuild.Also dont ever call me again at 1 am on a sun. Be a man, if you got a problem come see me,dont front behind a computer you know where im at. Lets see if you talk that shit face to face.So fuck you & your peice of shit ghetto rigged car. PEACE BITCH:gives:

How does he stay in business? FUCK UNITED!

LB.Motoring
03-26-2007, 12:58 PM
^ Sounds like you need to figure out what your doing, Dont blame people for your lack of skills.

Vatche
03-26-2007, 01:02 PM
28 posts, asshole remarks, who is going to even believe you when all of us have no problem with AJ. If you sounded somewhat like an adult maybe people would pay attention. go stick your head up your ass. FUCK YOU.

how does that sound? lame huh? thats what you sound like. retard.
far as i know your car was a peice of shit when you took it to him and your blaming him for all your problems.

AJ and United Motorsports gets a +1 from me.

UNITEDMASTER
03-26-2007, 10:07 PM
You didnt get a refund???? The only thing you paid for was the parts inatalled(MHG,CS turbo lines,small hard pipe,BOV mount flange,resurface head ) 250.00 & that was understood face to face, I asked you was that acceptable when you decided to tow your car away and you agreed!!!!

O wait Im lieing about that too,yea??? You forgot to tell everyone how I drove to your house on my time to ,find the CAS in the wrong position(you admitted that someone else had been playing with it). I reinstall it & the car starts on the first shot. ALL FREE OF CHARGE, & Gave you advice on what to do to get the car going. With your DAD standing wright there but Im lieing about that too yea.

How do I stay in business easy, I work hard & I dont play games.

MODERATORS ???? This reveiw is pure slander,delet it if you want if not the story will tell itself,THANK YOU .

S14GE
03-27-2007, 02:26 PM
PLLLLLEEASE!!!

im just letting the world know about my experience with this shop.

AJ installed the headgasket, forgot to tighten down a cam, left my coolant hoses disconnected, not the proper fitting on the stainless steel turbo line, and yes he did come to my house on his own time to adjust timing-but still is off by 1 tooth!! If i were to leave my car at United any longer, who knows what could have been done to it, I just wanted my car out of there. The deposit of $250 was way too much for poor work, I still say the agreement was in his favor!

And the main reason= I started my car up in the driveway with witnesses, and when I take it to United Motorsports with everything installed, all of a sudden its not starting. Money wasted towing.

I also failed to mention that he himself said, "My accomplice was working on your car, and I cant be too sure of what he did, he could have possibly sabotaged your wiring harness," said Anthony at United Motorsports. You can quote him on that, I assure you Zilvians. Trust me ask him!!

I am not doubting everyone elses experience with the shop, I am just stating that I am not happy at all with what I had to go through. Towing from Santa Ana to Glendale is a BITCH! and the time spent i could have spent driving my car.

And LB MOTORING- no shit right now I am lacking "skills" thats exactly why I take it to a shop so they can use their knowledge and experience to help me, where in this case they tried to make money off me.

Slander, i think not. TRUE EXPERIENCE. name one thing i am lying about AJ!

United get -1 from me!

foursidenine
03-27-2007, 06:16 PM
ive been asked to review my findings i hate forums thats why i have no history here but im just revealing what i found. on the exhaust cam rear cam tower the bolt as so loose about 1/4 of it was exposed 3 others were loose enuff to undo with fingers and one on the intake cam. the timing chain was off by a tooth tdc was not the same spot on crank and cams sprockets. intake manifold was missing 2 bolts.. when the ned oil feed line was installed the threads were chewed from over torqing the banjo bolt. the new banjo bolt for it was too small in diameter and futher tore it up. one heater hose was connected to the heater core the other was capped off and the other side of the heater core was capped off too.. recipe for disaster. the harness was a joke not do say "AJ" had anything to do with it but if he is an experienced knowledgable tech why didint he fix or mention that the harness was incorrect??? why was the timing chain off?? where are the bolts? do you own a torque wrench? these are not accusations these are simple facts im not here to argue i dont care really. just speaking from a mechanics point of veiw this guy either doesnt care or just doesnt know what he is doing. its not that he is a scammer taking money hes just a scammer that he is a professional. just beacuse you know how to work a few tools and maybee weld some shit together doesnt qualify you to work as a performance oriented shop.. from what i understand is you dont even know how to do any wiring and it shows oh the coilpacks were not powering up becuase of the severd ground you should have caught when you took the head off. :wackit:

so that is my question too.. how does a guy who cant wire.. or do a timing chain on a sr, maintain a "drift" shop? on another note a monkey can rebuild a steering rack and fix some small stuff. has anyone on here had him do a swap or any engine work? inquiring minds want to know.

on another note a guy i met a month or so ago told me that "AJ" is usally drinking and smoking weed the majority of the time he is at his shop... i dont know this myself but its what i heard. but it would explain alot!!

S14GE
03-28-2007, 12:26 AM
What that guy told you about drinking and smoking weed while on the job is probably true. That could explain AJ's bloodshot eyes everytime I went to the shop. That would definitely explain alot!

UNITEDMASTER
03-28-2007, 02:38 AM
Lighta,Lighta, BIG UP GANJA MAN,Murder da boi!!!! Im twistin one at the moment & I keep a suit-case on deck MGD NUCCKA , SO WATCHA SAYIN!!! If you only knew ,Im done with it all,so your actually your doing me a real good favor, THANKS AGAIN

FOURSIDENINE- I like how you got 1 post ,and a positive rep,NICE,log on a different IP & rep yourself,CLASSIC,I gave you a positive rep too, just like MR. ESCOBAR. Pablo would be ashamed of you.

MODS- I hope this gets so stupid that you lock it,if not hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahha hahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahhahaahahahah or BAN BOTH OF US!!!!!! Thats FAIR & OBJECTIVE

BLACK ONVIA COMING TO A TRACK NEAR YOU(GRIP)!!! ITS IN THA SIG, NUCKKA!!!!

S14GE
03-28-2007, 08:57 PM
I also failed to mention that AJ himself said, "My accomplice was working on your car, and I cant be too sure of what he did, he could have possibly sabotaged your wiring harness," said Anthony at United Motorsports. You can quote him on that, I assure you Zilvians. Trust me ask him!!

on the exhaust cam rear cam tower the bolt as so loose about 1/4 of it was exposed 3 others were loose enuff to undo with fingers and one on the intake cam. the timing chain was off by a tooth tdc was not the same spot on crank and cams sprockets. intake manifold was missing 2 bolts.. when the ned oil feed line was installed the threads were chewed from over torqing the banjo bolt. the new banjo bolt for it was too small in diameter and futher tore it up. one heater hose was connected to the heater core the other was capped off and the other side of the heater core was capped off too.. recipe for disaster. the harness was a joke not do say "AJ" had anything to do with it but if he is an experienced knowledgable tech why didint he fix or mention that the harness was incorrect??? why was the timing chain off?? where are the bolts? do you own a torque wrench?