PDA

View Full Version : i need an fsm for s13 sr20det or something similar

heartcooksmouse
03-11-2007, 03:16 PM
can any one email me the fsm?
ALL the links, including zeroyon, are dead.
i can't get a single link that works.
also, AAANNNyyyy wiring info is greatly appreciated since almost all the links in any threads i found are dead too.
and not to mention, everyone who once did a wirte up here about it and posted pictures didn't keep the picture links or something so those pics are gone.

anyway, thanks in advanced.

email is [email protected]

jkgaddis
03-11-2007, 10:28 PM
ok, well, first and foremost you didnt look very hard on the wiring info. the fsm links are mostly shot and i got mine from camel-towing which is now shut down.

wiring:
http://www.frsport.com/SR20DET_Swap_Engine_Harness_Wiring_Guide_SR_SR20_t _26.html

other than that go on google and search "s13 ecu pinout" and start checking shit out.

and here is an fsm link i found: http://www.silviansw.com/manuals.php
the s13 manual wouldnt work for me but the s14 should do it and that what i use on my red top all the time. the wiring info is worng though so you will have to search around for that.

'90RPS13
03-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Heavythrottle.com

Has everything you need to know.

heartcooksmouse
03-12-2007, 03:22 AM
i've been reading those non stop believe me.
i think my wiring is kinda fucked up though.
ugh... fun... fun.. fun...

this silvia club of nsw link is nice though. thanks a lot for that.

JustMe
03-12-2007, 03:50 AM
CarFiche.com <--- click service manuals. Not all are available at all times. If it says TnA it means it will probably be available in an hour or 2. Good luck with the search.

smelly240
03-12-2007, 04:20 AM
there is NO ENGLISH S13SR20DET FSM. just a japanese, and then the s14 fsm. the english s13 fsms are only for KA's and CA18s

there are links that work for the FSMs on FA

'90RPS13
03-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Are you needing this info for splicng the harness?

If so, Snap a picture of your harness and I will circle the area you need to splice. It was confusing my first time, so I am feeling in a helping mood this morning.