PDA

View Full Version : s13 redtop sr20det tps. need help wiring it, i have no plug that plugs into the tps

grnappletree14
03-01-2007, 11:28 AM
i have a redtop s13 sr20det. i need help with some wiring. i dont have a manual plug, my harness came with a automatic plug. but my tps is stock for the sr, its the manual one. i have a auto tps that i got from the nissan sentra sr20de, that one plugs into the plug i have on my harness, but i cant get it to fit on the sr throttle body, because it sit backwards. and when i try to make it sit backwards the manifold and some other stuff get in the way, on top of that i have to still plug the plug from the harness on the tps, so there is just no room to make it sit backwards, some guy on zilvia told me that his friend made it sit backwards, i asked for pics but he hasnt respond. so know i just want to cut the plug of and just re-wire it to the sr tps. so i could make it work, thats the only thing im thinkg of that would work. but i need help wiring it, i dont know what wiring go where, is there any kind of wiring digram for the sr tps. also my second thing of doing is switching throttle bodies. i have the q45 throttle body, will the fit on the stock manifold. let me know if there is any thing i can do. i need help, if any1 knows of anything please lmk thanks. sorry for a long message.

grnappletree14
03-01-2007, 01:49 PM
any1know of anything

cotbu
03-01-2007, 03:10 PM
3 b ground
2 w signal
1 lg/r power
tps on car, wires plugged in
get an s14sr fsm