PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: S14 SR20 wiring guru's I need your help

ApexRK
02-27-2007, 09:14 AM
The car 97 Kouki with S14 Zenki SR20, the car as auto converted to manual, no abs, a/c removed.

We bought the car with the swap done and I have discovered the guy who did the wiring harness did not connect the alt regulator plug to anything thus requiring the alternator to be rebuilt now for the 3rd time.

So what I need to know is this, I'll try to explain as best I can. If you have a JDM S14 SR20 FSM go to page EL268, the page with the engine harness, see harness E201. For those that don't have the FSM the wiring harness that houses the alt output wire, alt regulator plug, alt ground wire, starter wires and as well reverse light, neutral switch, speed sensor and then goes to the fuse box and battery, that harness there right at the fuse box there is plug E201 that is an 8 wire female harness that holds all the wires for the regulator plug, reverse light, neutral switch and speed sensor. That harness, were does that plug into, or how is that to be wired into the main car harness??

Please and thankyou!

Ryan

ApexRK
02-27-2007, 08:35 PM
nevermind, thanks to Yury at Wiring Specialties I was able to get this wiring sorted out. He took the time to talk it over with me on the phone even tho I'm sure he had much better things to do that talk with me he still helped me out big time :)