PDA

View Full Version : Deatschwerks

MELLO*SOS
02-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Deatschwerks = yes. Very helpful guys, always answer my PMs and questions right away. I sent them my injectors last week, they came back in today and look great. Free shipping and Dynamic service upgrade for Zilvians -- Buy their services!

I can't believe there isn't already a review thread for these guys. They've been a Zilvia advertiser for a long time...

95240s14
08-16-2007, 10:52 AM
I bought the 440cc injectors for my RB20det and I love them. they were shipped quickly with flow charts, verifiying their performance and are a complete drop in. I was a little confused, because the 440's look entirely different than the stock injector, but after removing the rubber seals from the intake manifold, the dropped right in, no leaks at all. I would highly reccomend them to anyone.

RPS13FREAK
08-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Yeah these guys are cool. One of the injectors were leaking, I didn't know which one though. I sent out all four injectors with the rail to get serviced. Got it back within a week with 4 pages worth of info!

spirit
12-19-2007, 10:54 AM
frsports: Item was backordered, but I didn't expect it right away anyways (I ordered right before thanksgiving) I got apexi super suction kit & 80mm maf. They read their customer order notes! They made a slight change to their website based on my notes. Man these people rock. I will always buy from them. :rawk:

summitracing: Gawd these people are fast, had the LC-1 in like 2 days with normal shipping. Not summitracing fault but the LC-1 sucks, serial interface on mine isn't working (currently). Had no problems with datalogit interface, so have to blame the LC-1. *Data reading into datalogit is working, but numbers are off because wasn't able to do the calibration step on the website.

rttuning: Shawn got me a powerfc & boost kit. This guy rocks, informed me what was going every step of the way (without me even asking), and got me the best price I have ever seen in the states. Took awhile to figure out the boost controller hookup (gg apexi no instructions, but if anyone else needs the info: ignition 12v lead, ground to ecu boost solenoid pin 111 on s13 redtop pin 102 on J4/J5 ecu, needs 4 vac lines, needs a reference line to boost solenoid & map) runs just awesome now tho.

Deatschwerks: Their website failed me when checking status, but an email to them got me the tracking info, great job to them too; And by the way, their injectors on my car are working GREAT. I got the 650cc drop-ins, my car idles and runs just awesome (but I'm only at 220 rwhp hp level right now, stock exhaust & fmic).

janders211
05-07-2010, 06:44 PM
They had great service, helped me out sending me flow data on my injectors a year + after I bought them. They also paid me for all the injectors I sent as cores with no hassle.

yingiang
07-30-2010, 12:31 AM
Got me hooked up with some injectors after I sent them bad ones to fix that were supposedly DeatschWerks but ended up being something else. They processed a new set for my needs and the turnaround time was amazing.