PDA

View Full Version : Auto to Manual?

OmaplataS14
02-08-2007, 11:42 PM
I just bought my 95' 240 it is an Auto, and I want to change to a manual trans. It is still stock. I know this is going to be a pain in the rear and fairly expensive... but do any of you know what kind of work I am looking at?

eastcoastS14
02-08-2007, 11:48 PM
^^^:tweak: wow ok once again i am doing this before anyone else has a chance to... u will almost deff get flamed for this shit cause its been asked many times and def been asked within the past week but i dont mind helping new members. u r looking at $400-$500 for the swap if u do it yourself... use the search button and you will find a lot of useful info. there are full write ups on this sight of everything you need to do. but seriously SEARCH first because there are many ppl on this site just waiting to flame you for questions like this

s14dr1ft3r
02-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Im not one to flame but this is a little rediculous. I know its your first post and all but Im sure you arent new to the internet. Search first, ask questions later.

OmaplataS14
02-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Thanks I guess the search would have made alot more sense... thanks for the warning.

downshift_sideways
02-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Goodluck with the swap bro. Pm me if you have any questions.
I'll either awnser them or help ya search.

Welcome to zilvia.

-Anthony

eastcoastS14
02-09-2007, 12:15 AM
yeah kid no problem its ok to be new to all this and have alot of questions and want answers right away but when u search u will find that a lot of questions can be answered b4 u even ask them. but seriously good luck and dont be discouraged by ppl being rude its just part of being new to things

JDMClifford
02-09-2007, 01:11 AM
here i will make easy for you. http://www.zilvia.net/f/search.php