PDA

View Full Version : random question about s14 headlights

zenki_S15
02-08-2007, 09:38 AM
i was looking at doing an r33 headlight swap on my 95 240sx, will this fit properly? if i stick with my original zenki headlights what are the chances of my headlights melting if i buy some HID's? thanks

MadScientist
02-08-2007, 10:00 AM
R33 will not fit S14 correctly... R33 is bigger.

Get S14 Clear Corners and S14 European Glass Headlights.

Peace
Drew

g6civcx
02-08-2007, 11:46 AM
<Russ mode again today>

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DO YOU NOT SEE HOW BIG THE R33 HEADLIGHTS COMPARED TO THE S14 LIGHTS? WILL IT FIT PROPERLY? ANYTHING WILL FIT PROPERLY IF YOU HAD HALF A BRAIN. I HOPE YOUR HID MELTS AND TAKE YOU WITH IT IN A FIERY DEATH.

<Russ mode off>

If you want to do an R33 front end you really need to reconsider your bodywork skills and your budget. The most you can ever do without too much of either is a kouki S14 front end swap.

The S15 front end will set you back just about the same.

GSXRJJordan
02-08-2007, 12:38 PM
The Milano Motorsports (shop I used to work at) S14 has an R33 front, looked pretty sweet, but it was a Formula D car - only one of the brackets for either side lined up, and the middle section was zip tied to a pretty weak bracket. The grille was an R33 grill that was cut in the middle to fit the S14, also zip tied. The hood was a VIS carbon piece that fit the R33 lights, but Im not sure if it was a R33 hood, or an S14 hood that was cut to match, dont remember. Oh, and we tried a R33 GTR bumper on there (cutting the middle and fiberglassing it back together) but couldn't get it to look right, so I think most of the time the S14 "R33 GTR copy" bumper was on there, with clasps and zip ties. Anyway it's not easy to do, and definitely isn't cheap, but looks pretty cool if you do the back too.

!Zar!
02-08-2007, 01:33 PM
It's possible but looks like ass.

Keep the headlights on their corresponding chassis.

illvialuver
02-08-2007, 01:36 PM
WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO SLAUGTER ZENKI S14s????WTF.. IF YOU WANT TO FUCK UP CARS WITH NASTY BODY WORK, PLEASE GO BACK TO DRIVIG A HONDA CIVIC.

luisgonz
02-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Really just fucken search......Man its always talked about on here.. Please someone kill this thread. Its fucken pointless.:naughty:

zenki_S15
02-08-2007, 09:18 PM
JeffMilano, zar & Madsceintist disregaurd this, thanks for the info!

lol ROFL yall are nevermind.... ill put it plain and simple... i asked a question that has nothing to do with

FRONT END CONVERSIONS..... or chopping up the front end chasis, can any of you read? i asked if just the headlights can fit, i can not remember what website i came across where there were skyline headlights that replaced the zenki lights, it might not even been skyline headlights..... thats why i asked, so that if anyone knew what the f**k i was asking about, they could shed some light on the subject..... but no. instead, i get a bunch of bitching titty-suckers who complain about search this chop up that. this is a bitching forum. NO i dont mean bitching as in cool, i meant it as whiney ass babies. GUYS get the hint that newbies will always be here for questions.... that are asked 5 times maybe more.... just in one day, get over it, dont like it move onto the next thread. as far as i am concerned i am over the idea of doing a swap, i am keeping it zenki and keeping it ka thank you have a nice day

zenki_S15
02-08-2007, 09:20 PM
WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO SLAUGTER ZENKI S14s????WTF.. IF YOU WANT TO FUCK UP CARS WITH NASTY BODY WORK, PLEASE GO BACK TO DRIVIG A HONDA CIVIC.

for the record queer, ive never owned hondas..... or would ever own a civic, keep your mouth shut

zenki_S15
02-11-2007, 10:06 PM
illvialuver did you participate in giving me bad rep points? i hope your not that much of a girly man

zenki_S15
02-11-2007, 10:09 PM
i'd like for the queer who called me a dicksucker to raise their hand so i can give them an E-blackeye >:/

zenki_S15
02-12-2007, 11:10 AM
stop hiding queers, seriously, you think a bad rep is going to make me cry? i suggest ppl start coming clean or ill give everyone but the nice ppl bad rep points

s13gold
02-12-2007, 11:16 AM
dont do it man...ur gonna put urself in alot of debt....projects like that are expensive....