PDA

View Full Version : Srboggy

OBEEWON
01-18-2007, 07:19 PM
The more gas I give my car the slower it goes.

If I press the gas, the boost goes all the way up but the car bogs really bad. The more gas I give it the worse it gets. Just normal driving the car will bog hard on takeoff and up to about 3-4k rpm then just take off, kinda like extreme turbo lag. For example; at its worst I was at about 3k revs the boost was at 10psi and I was doing like 15-20 mph. Ive checked for boost leaks, timing is correct, but the problem is getting worse. When the car is not fully up to operating temp it seems to run fine for a while then comes the bogging.

Ive read every thread on here about bogging and related issues and tried just about everything.

ladiesman8527
01-18-2007, 07:28 PM
check for vacuum leaks. mine was doing the exact same thing and i had two major vacuum leaks that only leaked during boost, not at idle. they were in the vac to my BOV and the vac line to my boost gauge. i fixed the vac leaks and my car runs great now and pulls hard like it used to before the leaks sprung up. i thought my leaks were coming from my intercooler piping but i was wrong.