PDA

View Full Version : Down pipe match up

delphis
01-04-2007, 07:02 PM
ok I just got a new exhaust that was welded all together complete with a ka24de down pipe and I have and sr20de (non turbo) and I was wondering if anyone knows if the down pipes are the same so I can just bolt this new exhaust right on or if I will have to take it to an exhaust shop to have them chop off the ka down pipe and weld on the exhaust to my existing sr down pipe. any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks
timmay

delphis
01-06-2007, 09:41 AM
anyone have the slighetest idea? sorry I don't post about how to install coilovers so everyone can rip on me. sheesh

smelly240
01-06-2007, 10:07 AM
they're all just about the same except for the really nice ones that come flatter for lowness of sexysauce. The majority of them you'll wanna cut a inch out of to get ur shit tucked up to go low - if ur not low - just get one that you can afford. i broke 2 trust dp's from them whackin stuff... and i tried a ssac one and it broke in like 2 weeks... now i have a topmount so i made my own.

delphis
01-06-2007, 10:43 AM
well I have the stock ka24de downpipe on my new exhaust so I am just gonna swap it out and give it a whirl. My car actually sits pretty high because I have the sr20de in there on stock suspension so my ride height is pretty high.....lol

projectRDM
01-06-2007, 12:28 PM
The SR non turbo downpipe is not the same as any KA.

delphis
01-10-2007, 09:05 AM
ok so what about the turbo and non turbo down pipe different as well?