PDA

View Full Version : Not cranking over?

Unit-121
12-23-2006, 12:11 PM
This is the problem guys my car was running ok about 3 weeks ago and all of sudden it wont crank over so cheked the spark plugs they were burned. Went and bought some new sparkplugs and sparkplug wires put it on yesterday so I tried turning on the car but this time you could just here the cliking sound of all the spark plugs trying to ignite then it sounded like it wanted to start then it would just die out quick tried it so many times that when I turn the key over again and again and nothing happened. There was no clicking sound it didn't try turning on like if everything died. Just wanted to know how this sound like to u and if it ever happened to u. if u guys know anything about this I would really appreciate it thanks guys.

s13silvia03
12-23-2006, 12:18 PM
Did you check your battery, may have died if you were in there for awhile trying to crank it.

Gramentz
12-23-2006, 12:25 PM
Check the starter.

bamaboy
12-23-2006, 12:29 PM
if you're not getting any juice and all you here is clicking it's either the starter or the battery or both. Burnt spark plugs are bad.....check you fuel filter to see if it's clogged....if it's old probably ttime to get a new one anyway

5t341tH
12-23-2006, 01:25 PM
i have a question too.
my ka-e just pooped on me today. it doesnt crank, or make any sounds at all. i tried hitting the starter cuz i heard that it would work but its not.
what do u guys think it could be. starter? starter relay? i already tried jumpstarting it but i knew that wouldnt help becuz im not getting any cranks