PDA

View Full Version : Problems with clutch hydraulics!

Gilboyto
12-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Hey guys, me again haha.

Except this time, I seem to be having problems with the clutch master/slave cylinder.
It all started when I went to warm up my car to go take one of my finals for school...well, I noticed when I let off the clutch pedal from starting that it was near the floor. I pulled it up with my foot from the back and there was a bunch of clutch fluid on my shoe!

So, later that day I run and get a new clutch master cylinder from Autozone, install it and everything, and then I go to bleed the system off of the slave cylinder and the nipple snapped right off because it was so old. LAME!

SOOO. I go and buy a new slave cylinder, install it, and bled it several times because it still was being left near the floor.

Its been about a week now, and it was working perfect until today. I noticed today that if I start feathering the clutch or something like that it gets stuck down there, and the clutch engages right off the floor when it does this. I checked the master cylinder earlier and it seems like its leaking fluid somewhere, but I cant see any place that its losing it from!

Anyone have any ideas on what I could do or what it could be?
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Nathan