PDA

View Full Version : Clutch pushed in? battery life sucks?

sikkone
11-19-2006, 11:06 AM
Well my HUGE issue is that my car isn't drivable ever since i left it with my uncle. my clutch is push all the way in... i can move the pedal back. but no pressure at all... I'm guessing the pump is messed up.. so pretty much my car is stuck with the clutch in.. that explains why i can still turn on the car..
another thing is for some reason my battery life last 5days to turn on the car... other then that I don't have enough battery to turn the car on... I'm thinking its the alarm it had before cause i cut the wires when the previous owner handed it to me (which the 240 always wheels locked on him) I'm sure the clutch is also burnt. from all the forcing the car to go since the rear wheels had a locking problem.. thanks....

thejapino
11-19-2006, 11:10 AM
:confused: fix your electrical drain problem first, then fix your clutch problem second. probably the slave cylinder or master leaking

sikkone
11-19-2006, 11:12 AM
I wish i know what is killing the battery tho.. idk crap about that... plus i have a battery charger (which they use in body shops) that takes 2 hours max to have full charge. but i don't want to be charging my battery every week.

And how do i find out about if i have a leak some where... lol sorry im a 17 year that just got into cars.

ka24kingmannyd
11-30-2006, 11:31 AM
i had the same problem so i had my bro disconect the whole alarm system and make sure the alarm doesnt have power locks cause that could be draing it...and me to i have no pressure on my clucth and i just got it replaced and i replaced the clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder and nothing no pressure so idk im pretty sure it is ur clutch those ...i think ur pressure plate is bad...or have you tryed bleeding it?

drew935
11-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Sikkone, since you're young I'll give you hand. READ the FSM and download the info to get a more basic understanding of how to repair your car. :mepoke: