PDA

View Full Version : WTB: s13 w sr20det swap already done

fst_trbo240sx
11-18-2006, 01:14 AM
As the title says....i live in alabama so anything near i will even pay for shipping if i have to.....i have 4500-5000 cash in hand i also have a car to trade if anybody would be interested....started buliding a show car and lost interest for another 240...its a 1999 honda accord lx 4 door silver auto, 144,XXX miles on her 80% interstate driven...has ulev-vtec in it....clean interior...r33 body kit needs painting bt already primered, 17" silver 7spoke wheels, dual aspec mufflers, angel eyes projector headlights, cf taillights, cf gt wing, coilovers w/ kyb shocks, sony headunit w/ 2 12" subs and amp, the bad thing is the passenger side front door needs to be reskinned...i was hit at lowspeed in a parking deck...the door still opens and shuts fine it is merely cosmetic damage, and there are small miscellaneous dents elsewhere like door dings....the front bumper is cracked from my driveway but it is fiberglass so easy repair....so if anyone would take the cash+car that is about $8500-9000. somebody help a fellow nissan enthusiast out! ive busted my ass for this $5000 cash and am ready to reap SOME kind of rewards. Thanks in advance guys for reading this long ass post!

datsun_240z
11-19-2006, 08:37 PM
I still have the car man. i was wondering if you're still interested ???? $4000 just like wat you offer me. just let me know if youre still interested or not .... PLz send me an PM...!!!