PDA

View Full Version : Redshift DC

publicenemy137
09-30-2005, 10:10 PM
new import car tuner shop that recently opened, tailored a lot for 240sx's! their website: www.redshiftdc.com

I first walked in there, and saw about 5 240sx's in their garage lol, and engines here and there. I had some suspension work done to my car, and I can say these guys know their stuff. They are also really professionial, nice, and not out to get my money like a lot of other shops I've been to. I also order my parts there, they ship fast and so far never had any problems. I can recommend this place to zilvians easily, the owners have owned multiple 240sx's, and worked on a bunch of 240sx's, and know a lot about them. :bigok:

Ian
09-30-2005, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the thumbs up Andrew! It was our pleasure to take care of your car, and one of those cars that was in there was probably mine :D. At any given time, yes we do have multiple engines, cars and dead bodies...er...babies...oops...i mean, chairs...yes chairs sitting around the workshop...

DUBCITY
07-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Ordered my Stance coilovers and Tomei LSD from Ian. He gave me a great price and even held onto the order for a few days since i was out of town. A+++. Thanks again.

kognition
11-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Ordered overfenders on Oct 19th. Salesperson Robbie, said will ship out next day
with tracking info. Said they WERE in stock.
Called on THREE occassions for tracking info and they promised to email info to us. I gave a final deadline for last friday to call us with a tracking number or i would cancel the order. No tracking NOR emailed invoice as of today Nov 8th.
Left several msgs since with no reply no response.
Sidenote: I ordered these 45 days ahead of time for a race i have, so i would have them in time for paint. I can't even get a reach around with these guys.
Thanks for absolutely NOTHING. And to think i was going to offer decal space on my car for you at the Redline event at B.W.
This was a $700.00 order people, paid in full. Not a shift knob. You call customers like me back or you FAIL. Period. If you do happen to read this Robbie
or anyone at your shop, don't bother sending anything out at this point. It will be refused, the way you have refused customer service to my company. Now i have to try and get my money back. TBC. Such Champs. :rant2:

kognition
11-08-2006, 03:56 PM
UPDATE: Called credit card co. Reversed charges for me.
Hope you guys can get it together in the future. This is a big business, and you simply must take your customers more seriously.
Good luck!

A Spec Products
11-08-2006, 05:26 PM
There are already some Redshift threads open, maybe the mods should merge into one or something?

RedSuns
11-22-2006, 06:16 AM
RedShift has closed their doors.

S14DB
11-22-2006, 06:43 AM
There are already some Redshift threads open, maybe the mods should merge into one or something?
Done, Thank you for the notice.

gmckey
11-29-2006, 09:09 AM
WTF THEY"RE CLOSED!?!?! They have $550 of my money and have never sent me my money!!! Does anyone have personal contact info for Robbie?

sepulchral
11-29-2006, 10:23 AM
pm me GMCKEY. I got fucked over too. I have their info.

RedSuns
11-29-2006, 07:50 PM
WTF THEY"RE CLOSED!?!?! They have $550 of my money and have never sent me my money!!! Does anyone have personal contact info for Robbie?

I have been staying in touch with the owner at redshift

[email protected]

sepulchral
11-29-2006, 09:54 PM
thieves........................................... .........................

RedSuns
11-29-2006, 10:43 PM
thieves........................................... .........................

They are not thieves...They are working to tie up the loose ends.

TriniGT
11-30-2006, 07:37 AM

What are you compaining about what about the cash I send you for the payment for my rear overlay fenders for my S14, payment was sent like how many months ago and I have yet to get a tracking number. You should never complain because you are doing the same thing to others. I am going to have to contact authorities and pick this up with them if you don't reply to me. I am tired of all the excuses.