PDA

View Full Version : blower motor help

ondatdryftonyte
10-23-2006, 10:47 AM
my blower motor went out a while ago, and its really bothering me now that its getting to cold season. i changed them out, but still it didnt work. im at the point where im gonna buy an aftermarket offroad heater. but is there a power wire that i i can run to the battery to see if its an electrical problem first, i would REALLY appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction!
Thanks

ledzeppelin240
10-23-2006, 10:55 AM
Did the blower motor not work on any speeds at all before you changed it?Have you checked the fuse for it? Never just assume and start throwing parts at it without the correct diagnostics...

ondatdryftonyte
10-23-2006, 10:57 AM
it had worked at all speeds, then while i was sitting at a light it just stopped, and i have checked the fuse, but its fine, and i changed it out with another, im so confuseded?!??!
thats why i want to check the power wire straight to battery, so i know fo sho

ledzeppelin240
10-23-2006, 10:59 AM
well it is most likely a wiring problem so you are going to have to get the wiring diagrams and start checking wires.

ondatdryftonyte
10-23-2006, 01:55 PM
will the wiring diagram for my blower motor be on the fsm? probably a :duh: question, but if it isnt, where can i be fizzound?

aznpoopy
10-23-2006, 03:03 PM
it is in the fsm

theres even a step by step diagnostic procedure listed out