PDA

View Full Version : s13 ka swap wiring issues...still...

Five_5Zigen_4
09-19-2006, 12:32 AM
Okay...so damn..its been forever since i bought this car...and its still not running...but we made a couple discoveries, just to lose them all in the same 3 hour span...

We got the ecu to come on!!!! Ran a couple wires to it directly from the battery, and the light illuminated!!.....

Then we ran everything, hooked it all up, put some plug wires on (Thanks austin!!), and cranked her over...

She cranked...and cranked...and cranked...nothing. Thats when my buddy looked at the ecu...no light..again. Couple more discoveries, the dash lights stay on again, until you disconnect power. The fuel pump works (wired to a switch...meh)...so we started checkin some stuff...for some reason, the ecu is getting constant power to what should be switched power...this crap is really startin to tick me off!

So we pulled out the ecu...tried hookin it directly up to power again..nothing...*sigh*

Its quite unfortunate that there aren't many people around here versed in 240sx motorswap wiring, because i'm almost to the point of taking drastic measures here to get this thing running. And no, for you pervies, that does NOT mean i'll give head for it haha.

I've posted everywhere...no help...

So my drastic measure is this...buy about 700 feet of wire and redo the ENTIRE harness lol. But i fear that wont help much, due to the fact that the ecu isn't coming on now.

So if anyone knows someone or someone who knows someone who has a cousin that worked for a dude that knew this one chick who dated a guy that had a dog he bought from someone who owned a sushi shop that had a customer that came in on a regular basis that knew something about 240 wiring, could ya please send them my way??

Fwew.

Irritation is setting in, and i gotta get this thing running to get it out of my buddies garage.

/end rant.

Thanks guys!!