PDA

View Full Version : sparco seat screw

bcrume
09-12-2006, 09:40 PM
I got a new sparco evo 2 and I need to know what size of screw to use when mounting this to my rails. If nobody knows then I have to go to a hardware store and try diffent threads blah. It looks to be the same size as what bride uses but the thread is different. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jung918
09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Just bring the whole seat into ace and get the right size.

HKsilvia
09-13-2006, 12:51 PM
just a question, how tall are u? whats ur butt size, is it comfortable? head room?
im debating between this and the zeta III type L
thx
i have the bolt and ill let u know or maybe i just gonna show u the pic

chuy
09-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Mine is all welded up, no slider for me.

bcrume
09-13-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm 6'3, 250 lb, 36 in. waist. I'm not really fat so I fit in the seat fine. The seat is really comfortable, I was thinking about getting a corbeau because their so cheap but it didn't have fia approval. I'm a little tall for the seat but it feels like it will still be fine in a crash. As far as head room, I measured everything and I'll be fine with the bride super low rail. I'm probably gonna take out the head liner for helmet clearance. hksilvia, pm me when you decide on what you want and I can give you a price on whatever seat you choose. I think I'll be a sponsor on this forum soon.

A Spec Products
09-14-2006, 12:39 AM
IIRC something like M8 x 1.25?

i posted it somewhere on here a while ago

if u are super lazy just call sparco usa on the phone tomorrow

HKsilvia
09-14-2006, 04:23 AM
I'm 6'3, 250 lb, 36 in. waist. I'm not really fat so I fit in the seat fine. The seat is really comfortable, I was thinking about getting a corbeau because their so cheap but it didn't have fia approval. I'm a little tall for the seat but it feels like it will still be fine in a crash. As far as head room, I measured everything and I'll be fine with the bride super low rail. I'm probably gonna take out the head liner for helmet clearance. hksilvia, pm me when you decide on what you want and I can give you a price on whatever seat you choose. I think I'll be a sponsor on this forum soon.

im the same height as u do and im 190lbs, so which one do u prefer, im more lean on comfort and leg room, im using the sparco Rev plus and i need to take off the cushion and slide rail (spaco rail) in order to achieve enough headroom and space, also the leg position is kinda tight that it really hurt sometimes. (i cant feel my leg for long drive and i walk like im on crack when i get off from the car)... some people said bride is more comfortable but i actually dont know...