PDA

View Full Version : WTB: SOHC/KA24E stock intake

Flybert
09-06-2006, 02:56 PM
I need a SOHC stock intake box and the rubber hose that hooks up to the throttle body. Mine are both broken. I'm looking to spend as little money as possible. Let me know by responding to thread, PM, or email. Thanks.

-Chris

driftingpanda
09-07-2006, 10:24 AM
hey Chris,

Does it matter if it's DOHC? As far as I know the only difference is that intake temp sensor, for which you can probably drill a hole for. I also believe the rubber hose thing is the same for SOHC/DOHC.

I'm pretty sure I've got both pieces. Your cost is $0. I'll be home this Saturday, and I might be driving JD on Sunday. Let me know what you want to do.

chienwec*at*hotmail*dot*com

-danny

Prelude Guy
09-07-2006, 04:07 PM
I sent you a pm.

hey Chris,

Does it matter if it's DOHC? As far as I know the only difference is that intake temp sensor, for which you can probably drill a hole for. I also believe the rubber hose thing is the same for SOHC/DOHC.

I'm pretty sure I've got both pieces. Your cost is $0. I'll be home this Saturday, and I might be driving JD on Sunday. Let me know what you want to do.

chienwec*at*hotmail*dot*com

-danny

The rubber boot is different for the SOHC and DOHC. The black plastic pipe that goes from the intake box to the rubber hose is different too. Not sure if the intake boxes are the same though.