PDA

View Full Version : Modern Speed Labs, FAIR AND OBJECTIVE

broken240sx
09-05-2006, 04:26 PM
I made a few angry and irrational posts this morning and I would like to follow them up.

First I would like to publicly apologize to Marc at Modern Speed Labs. I blasted his company before I even spoke to him about the problem. He was nothing but helpful and even gave me his cell number to call.

DO NOT HESITATE TO DO BUSINESS WITH MODERN SPEED LABS, they are good guys.

I, on the other hand, am an itiot. So you can take this review for what you will.

420sx
09-05-2006, 09:50 PM
good fellas.

good prices.

No customer service.

ALWAYS have someone answer the phone. this is one way to loose a lot of business whether you are in a restaurant, tire or sales business.

Have you girlfriend, mom, grandma answer the phone. even if they have no idea what are you talking about. COMFORT and CREDIBILITY is everything.

I want to wish MSL the best of luck but i dont think you guys know how to run a business as far as customer service. its pretty much absent. PHONE is vital to any business. if you dont pick it up - money goes somewhere else. plus you freak people out.
Hopefully in the future you will learn from your own mistakes.

bill_willows
09-05-2006, 10:13 PM
I would never ever ever do business again!! Dont return phone calls, dont keep promises. POOR customer service. I dont care about their excuses, as a customer I want to be #1, not some dumb kid that wants his suspention!

JVD
09-06-2006, 10:42 AM
...not some dumb kid that wants his suspention!
... and that's exactly what you look like after that post. Suspention? LOL! They said they were in the middle of a move. They've appologized a million times. Just get your money back if you don't like it.

NiSmo240luvR
09-06-2006, 12:01 PM
the guys at MSL were great when i ordered my deftforce from them. good customer service and it was here about 2 days later, no problems at all. i would do business with them again anytime and i plan to as soon as i scrape together enough cash for new coilovers.

bill_willows
09-06-2006, 07:28 PM
... Just get your money back if you don't like it.
haha, funny, Marc said that he would not give me a refund! As a matter of fact, he promised to call me 3 days ago on monday to give me the UPS shipping number....and.....no call!??! Now, their still not in the middle of moving now are they?

ya they said sorry, but I guess Im going to have to get another one with another broken promise (still on my cell). Thank you, goodnight~

Phlip
09-08-2006, 05:55 AM
I would never ever ever do business again!! Dont return phone calls, dont keep promises. POOR customer service. I dont care about their excuses, as a customer I want to be #1, not some dumb kid that wants his suspention!
The thing, here, is that you are not their only customer, I am quite sure they have several others and, contrary to your unpopular belief, you will not automatically be first in line, even if their is some "dumb kid" that wants his 'suspention' or his suspension either, for that matter.

bill_willows
09-16-2006, 03:12 PM
I still have not gotten my suspention!! He finally emailed me saying to get my phone working when I have called left my number and emailed my number. You cant get a hold of these guys!

GT2
09-22-2006, 10:29 AM
I have had the absolute worst experience with MSL. My coilovers were allegedly stolen from their new warehouse!!

120 days later and no coilovers. I was promised a refund earlier this week, and of course that didn't happen. I really hate to post this, but this is getting rediculous!

I hope this is fair, i only stated the facts.

GT2
09-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Read my Fair and objective summary of my MSL experience here, No one even knows if they are in business anymore!!!!http://www.clubfr.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=6428&st=0#entry72118

I want my fucking money back....

Worst fucking company EVER!!!!!:rl: