View Full Version : what tube is this?

09-03-2006, 11:59 AM
what tube is this it came off my stock intake pipe but wasnt on the aftermarket one what is it hooked up to and is it important?


09-03-2006, 12:03 PM
its a ka24de sorry.

Big Zee
09-03-2006, 12:40 PM
I know where it goes, but I'm lost on the words right now :(

just getta small filter for it and plug it in, its supposed to get air anyways just make sure its clean.

09-03-2006, 01:41 PM
No its not the valve cover breather. He has that line going to the intake.

I don't remember that hose, can you take a picture of where it leads to?

09-03-2006, 02:39 PM
ok i couldnt get a clear picture of where it goes to because it was to dark and cramped but this is where i plugs to on the stock pipe.


09-03-2006, 02:43 PM
u dont need it. i dont have mine on the ka anymore

09-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Its been too long for me seeing a stock intake. Sorry dude, but I'd believe 420sx.

09-03-2006, 03:19 PM
as stated earlier you don't need it
it's like another intake reserve box, just like the one underneath the bottom of the main intake box located inside the front left fender

09-03-2006, 03:21 PM
it goes to a resonator to quiet down your intake, you do not need it.