PDA

View Full Version : AFC-neo on S13

Crono562
08-26-2006, 11:50 AM
Looking for someone who has installed an apex afc-neo on their s13 sr. I wired mine in and everything is working fine except I cant get a throttle position read on the controller. The throttle wire is spliced into the the correct pin on the ecu . Im new with the afc software so Im wondering if theres something i have to setup software side before it will work, i tried looking for this but no luck.

If theres someone with experience with this, any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

punxva
08-26-2006, 12:34 PM
u need to set it up, ive got a safc 2, but there's most likely a settings menu, that u need to set the nummber of cylinders and then theres an arrow that needs to be pointed towards the upper right. Look on apexi's site im sure they have the manual on there, but you've probably got that too so check that.

Crono562
08-26-2006, 03:32 PM
Ah yea, I had already done the # of cylinders and throttle setup but for some reason it got set back to the arrow pointing flat and to the right, so i switched it to the up and right and set the close and open throttle points and now its working good. Thanks.

Hey do you know what a good setting to put the in and out on the air flow in the hotwire setting is? Right now I just have it initialized to run on the ecu settings.

punxva
08-26-2006, 04:11 PM
it depends, what maf are u running? im running 5in 5out but thats on a KA

Crono562
08-26-2006, 11:00 PM
stock sr maf