PDA

View Full Version : S14 A/C Low Pressure Valve Location???

Cashizslick
07-22-2006, 11:37 AM
Do any of you know where the A/C low pressure service valve is located on an S14?

Thanks in advance

projectRDM
07-22-2006, 01:04 PM
On the low pressure line, right off the compressor.

Cashizslick
07-22-2006, 03:27 PM
On the low pressure line, right off the compressor.

Nice thanks for the reply. For whatever reason I thought it might be in some hard to find location.

Guess the only thing i have to figure out now is weather or not the guy who swapped in my SR is using the SR compressor or the KA one.

Im guessing that if the SR compressor was used then a custom low pressure line would have been made which would mean the location of the service valve may not be in the stock location.

hipro
07-24-2006, 02:51 AM
Nice thanks for the reply. For whatever reason I thought it might be in some hard to find location. Guess the only thing i have to figure out now is weather or not the guy who swapped in my SR is using the SR compressor or the KA one. Im guessing that if the SR compressor was used then a custom low pressure line would have been made which would mean the location of the service valve may not be in the stock location.

Low pressure is suction side, which means the larger line going from the compressor backwards to the firewall - should be easy enough to find.

Cashizslick
07-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Low pressure is suction side, which means the larger line going from the compressor backwards to the firewall - should be easy enough to find.

Thanks again guys.