PDA

View Full Version : Ever herd of a company called UJ ? Yet another injector question !

looks slow
06-25-2006, 10:16 PM
So I have these injectors I pulled from a wrecked KA-T. At first inspection I thought they were stock KA injectors, but upon a closer look I found no nissan part numbers. The only markings are the letters " UJ " on the side on the plug, and on the top of the injector it reads " A46-00 " and " 0G607204 "

They look EXACTLY, and I mean exactly like the tomei 550s.

I cant find any info to comfirm if they are in fact some sort of aftermarket injectors, or if its jsut stock KA injectors. What do you guys think ?

Id-
06-27-2006, 01:56 PM
So I have these injectors I pulled from a wrecked KA-T. At first inspection I thought they were stock KA injectors, but upon a closer look I found no nissan part numbers. The only markings are the letters " UJ " on the side on the plug, and on the top of the injector it reads " A46-00 " and " 0G607204 "

They look EXACTLY, and I mean exactly like the tomei 550s.

I cant find any info to comfirm if they are in fact some sort of aftermarket injectors, or if its jsut stock KA injectors. What do you guys think ?

did you try looking up those numbers on the internet? I've had to look up turbos before that way.