PDA

View Full Version : crappys13 -thumbs down

stock4door
06-24-2006, 11:55 PM
Just wanted to give people an FYI on crappys13, he is a local San Jose guy and his name is Anthony Lee.

Purchased a greddy cast iron manifold this guy had for sale up in the classifieds about a month ago. Figured I would give him some time to resolve the issue. It ended up having a hole in it. Brand new greddy piece. He is not willing to help out or even give a partial refund on the item. Especially considering I paid him a very premium price for the part also. At this point he has not even responded to my emails or phone calls in over a week now. I thought I would have some faith in him since he is a seemingly cool local guy and we both know a lot of the same people. But I guess not.

Just giving people a heads up. He says he is a person who makes his money selling stuff. So I figured I would give the community a warning.

Gonna post this up in the recommendations forum also.

Danny Youngs
fiveoneoh.com

!Zar!
06-25-2006, 12:39 AM
How do you buy a manifold, and not notice a hole?

I bought something along with a friend, and when I recieved it all was well.

He seems cool whenever I talk/deal with him.

He is no, "Friend" so I'm stating that from an unbiased oppinion.

blu808
06-25-2006, 12:45 AM
Yea Anthony is a scammer. He post up all the time on craigslist trying to sell welded diffs and saying they are from me. He has his 14 year old neihbor weld them and aparently most have broken. I met him through a friend of a friend about 2 years ago and i must say that everyone who was his friend at that point now either hates him, or doesnt talk to him.

DJPimpFlex
06-25-2006, 02:45 AM
yea I hate to do this too, but fuck Anthony. I sold him a CF hood on good faith, cause we were ok "friends". Awsome condition Versus Silvia CF hood with hood pins, and I gave it to him at a GREAT price of only $200. Nothing wrong with it. He said he would get me the money in a week, and after 4 months of waiting, I basically gave away my hood. I know I'm a dumbass for trusting him, but lesson learned.

stock4door
06-25-2006, 04:32 AM
Mainly I didn't notice it because he brought it in the factory bag, and it is and does look brand new. So I didn't really feel a need to inspect it fully. It is actually a pretty small hole in between the 2 and 3 runners, but you can see fully all the way through it. I must admit that I probably should have done a better inspection because none of this would have ever happened. But.... I also expect him to be somewhat of a stand up guy about it. Especially the way he presented himself when we made the transaction.

One other little tid-bit of info is that at first he actually did offer me a full refund when we spoke about it on the phone. He said it would take a week or so cuz he was going out of town. Didn't hear from him for about two weeks when I started emailing and calling him again. At that point he gave me the run around about how he was selling it for some one else, and that it was an as-is deal, basically the whole run-around. He even accused me of swapping it out with another manifold. Then after that, I have not heard from him at all.

My only real reason for all of this is because I paid him a premium price for this manifold. $300 isn't nothing. If I paid like $100 or something like that I would count my losses and be done. It sucks because cast iron isn't exactly the most popular metal for being able to throw some tig weld into the hole and have it last. And for $300 I shouldn't have to. But I also did offer for him to make me a partial refund, a very partial one at that, and he still ignores. So go figure.

How do you buy a manifold, and not notice a hole?

I bought something along with a friend, and when I recieved it all was well.

He seems cool whenever I talk/deal with him.

He is no, "Friend" so I'm stating that from an unbiased oppinion.

hendogg8
06-25-2006, 05:43 PM
That sucks Danny, so what are you gonna do now? Does that guy even post here anymore?

- Henry

downshift_sideways
06-25-2006, 07:41 PM
I've dealed with him before. I've sold him some items. took him awhile to get me the money, but the main point is i got it.

sorry aobut that Danny.

I'm sure you have his adress, if not PM me.

free7unch
07-11-2006, 05:35 AM
anthony lee? with that shit black convertible? hey tard please take responsibility and pay stock4door back.

if you really want to contact him. here is his myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=502278

manjijima
07-11-2006, 06:41 AM
so todays lesson? dont sell anything without seeing the money.

Gumballf355
07-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Anthony gave me a T3 turbo as collateral for parts I bought for him and stock parts off my own car. He owed me $350 and never paid me so I just gave away his turbo. Apparently he sold to someone else and so someone out there is assed out of a turbo that he gave me to hold. I hate that kid. He'll get what he deserves for stiffing so many people.

If it makes you guys feel any better I heard someone pissed in his car and people fuck with his car whenever they see it.

urmyhero4now
08-01-2006, 06:14 PM
wow...anthony...if you are out there bro...you are getting a bad rep around the forums....fess up if u did anything bro...damn...sorry to hear he did anything bad to anyone...but i guess bad business needs to be watched out for

HKsilvia
08-01-2006, 06:41 PM
omg...seen him couple times...just...wow, cant believe it

I Hate Ricers
08-02-2006, 03:15 AM
I don't come around here much but I've heard there was a thread on Anthony on Zilvia...and wow.. there really is one.

Same thing happened with many of my friends, they all trusted him and hung out with him for a while. Then they started doing business..buying or selling things to/from him. That's when things got bad.

I think the thing with Anthony is that he's a cool guy but money is really tight with him and he needs to get his life in order. I've heard he really has screwed many people over and seems like everyone I talk to that knows him or knows of him has something bad to say.

I think that's really too bad because check this out: 8 months ago, my FC broke down and he was a whole city away doing things. I called him to see if he was in San Jose and even though he wasn't, he was willing to drop everything and go help me resurrect my car. I ended up calling someoen clsoer by, but I don't think he was bluffing. I also know that one of his friends got stranded in LA and Anthony was up that day with his Suburban and trailer driving down to LA to pick up the stranded friend.

And finally, I didn't have a car ready for an LA drift event and I talked to Anthony about splitting drive time in his car (which is arleady a bold move). He agreed but at the last minute he didn't have money to go and was willing to have me drive his Vert to LA, slide it at the track, then drive back up to San Jose! He ended up getting money in time and I DID end up sliding his car at the track with him. The crazy thing is, I'm not even a super close friend or anyhting..jsut went to a few meets and stuff with him.

I just wanted to let people know there is another side to him..but I think if you do business deals with Anthony you won't be able to see it. And man, if you're reading this, you got to get your act together buddy!

Fatal
08-02-2006, 03:56 AM
Anthony gave me a T3 turbo as collateral for parts I bought for him and stock parts off my own car. He owed me $350 and never paid me so I just gave away his turbo. Apparently he sold to someone else and so someone out there is assed out of a turbo that he gave me to hold. I hate that kid. He'll get what he deserves for stiffing so many people.

If it makes you guys feel any better I heard someone pissed in his car and people fuck with his car whenever they see it.

Yea man about that turbo...im the guy that is missing a turbo which really sucks. When i bought the kit from anthony he promised me that he was gonna have my turbo in a week. My dumass actually believed him. So i waited and waited until finally i tried to contact him and his stupid ass voicemail said he was in texas or somthing. After a month i finally got a hold of him and he came up with some BS story to why he cant get me a turbo. Till this day he still owes me a turbo and 300 dollars worth of shit. IF anybody is down to go find him and beat the fuck out of him make suire to contact me cuz i would love to get my hits in

ranger2339
08-02-2006, 05:27 AM
Ass wooping!!!!!

AX

FaLKoN240
08-02-2006, 09:58 AM
I bought brake pads from him and I was alright, after I heard about him from a couple of people, I got worried. But my pads were new, and they work fine.

Buyer Beware. . .that's all I gotta say.

94_240sx
08-04-2006, 08:04 AM
He seemed nice on NICO, but wow... You never know. He's selling this vert though...

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=185507

This guy bought a boot from him and seems happy with the transaction.
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=164234

Edgar
08-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Yea Anthony is a scammer. He post up all the time on craigslist trying to sell welded diffs and saying they are from me. He has his 14 year old neihbor weld them and aparently most have broken. I met him through a friend of a friend about 2 years ago and i must say that everyone who was his friend at that point now either hates him, or doesnt talk to him.

that isnt good

96NiSSanNegro
08-07-2006, 03:02 AM
damn this anthony cat gets around norcal even i know him i bought my car from a friend of his

CrappyS13
08-07-2006, 12:55 PM
*I will not post in threads I have been reviewed in, instead I will change my habits and make things right, that way the people reviewing me will explain that I am no longer the douche they once claimed me to be, clearing my name. This edited post is my warning from moderation, next time they will pink me for a little while*

blu808
08-08-2006, 02:59 AM
Dont even mention all the times i tried to hook you up with people in the industry. Dude. I lent you an engine stand 2 years ago and you can never bring it back. On top of that why do you think whenever you show up at my house all of us shoot you with airsoft guns until you leave?

Just show us some results and its cool. I know you are a good guy at hart but actions make all the difference.

Why do you think people send me diffs from all over the country? They could easily have their diff welded local, but i have a reputation. Shit even jr that drives the falken mustang rocks my diff in 2 of his cars.

Lets get real.

To be honest as a friend you are a cool guy, but for buisness you are the loose.

stock4door
08-08-2006, 04:30 AM
Crappy S13,

I see you also fail to respond to the person who posted this thread. Just like you have on the phone and over email. ZERO response still.

As for someone harassing your parents. I am willing to bet that is more of a matter of you being completely irresponsible again so the person had no choice but to confront your parents, since i am sure they are financially responsible for your mistakes. I might try and confirm that story with that person. I am willing to put money that I am very close to being on point.

As for you saying that sometimes shit goes bad..... It seems like a whole LOT of shit goes bad with you. This is just one message thread that doesn't include a lot of local people who have had bad dealings with you. What is your deal man?

You aren't gonna hide? Then why are you hiding?

If I really got to know you then it wouldn't be a problem? Okay.... if I really got to know you you then will you give me my money back? Why don't you come and tell me all about yourself. Then you can give me my $300 and you can take your cracked manifold and we can all be friends and go home knowing there isn't any problems.

Danny

why is everyone tripping....i sent money to dj, i sent 120, i owe 80, i can pay it in full since you sadi you didn't get iti. blu80....c'mon luke, why you gotta be two faced, mine have n't broken, never said it was a weld loc. then i started sending people to you. so why you gotta be like htat. gumball the fact that you harass my parents makes me think you crossed the line.

the guys who supported me....thank you. i tried to do what i can. sometimes shit goes bad sometimes it doesn't trust me i have been screwed a few times myself. i'm not gonna hide because if you really got to know me, then it wouldnt be a proble m.

blu808
08-08-2006, 04:41 AM
Its because he only cares about himself. He only cares about making a quick buck, and doesnt think about the long run.

I know where he lives. I say we go take our moneys worth.

And anthony. Dont ever show up unexpected at my house again. I will have more than an airsoft gun for ya. BTW im refering to poo, but not really.

Like your sig. I cant believe you showed that piece of shit at hin, with sponsored parts. lmao. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really woulnt get involved man, but you fucked with people i know. So yea. You are loose.

DJPimpFlex
08-08-2006, 08:11 PM
thats BS that he sent me money...unless it got conviently lost in the mail. I havnet talke to his ass in like 2 months cause I gave up. I guess a friend ship is worth $200 to him.

Gumballf355
08-09-2006, 12:55 AM
hahaha I showed up at your house trying to talk to your parents because after almost 4 months I still didn't get my money from you. You kept giving me the run around then stopped answering my phone calls. So I had no choice but to confront your parents to answer for your mistakes. I wasn't trying to ask them for your money, I was trying to help them understand that you need to straighten up and be a man. Handle your own shit... and be an honest person. I had no problems with you before that time. I let you drive my car when I barely knew you. I bought you cigs when I didn't even smoke. I gave you OEM stock parts and paid for parts at the junkyard to get your corolla running... then you go and sell everything I gave and bought for you... and I get nothing. I'm cool with that, I don't need the money bad enough to bother you every day for it. I'm pretty sure your life is shitty as it is. But stand up straight and be a man. You did quite a few people wrong and you should trace back and repay each of those people back, otherwise in a community as small as ours you will forever be branded. You are a smooth talker and it is really easy to get along with you... use that to your advantage without taking advantage of others. Part of me wishes you get what you deserve... and the other part of me feels sorry for you that it's gotten to this... funny thing is I'm not sure you learned anything from any of this. You just moved away... hopefully this will be part of your learning experience. $350 is nothing to me and I would gladly forget about that money if all of this could dissapear and all of us were friends kicking it eating BBQ and racing under the stadium lights at Altamont. I know you had good intentions... you have me the collateral after the fact so I can tell you were trying to force yourself to pay me back... but still, it never happened and now you're in a worse position. Do the right thing, don't keep digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Tell me why YOU think I came by to "harrass" your parents?? You've been harrassing your parents for 22 years... atleast I'm glad to see you're out of the house. Now if you could just pay for your own things without scaming anyone you'd be off to a good start.

Wouldn't it be nice...

blu808
08-09-2006, 01:57 AM
+19993882883882 for gumball355 (jon)

That was a great way of wording it. However i dont think he has ever had a real friend to know what a friend is worth.

I know hes a good guy at heart, but its just the fact that he doesnt know any better.

So can we all move to a decision on this ban?

Mods? Any suggestions? We have given him more than 2 months worth of time to try to make this right. And all he does is place blame on other people, and not take responsibility for his actions.

Can we please see results? I say a ban with possibility of making this right. Ban him with access to pm's and these 2 threads. If he makes it right, and owns up. Then lets have him in our family.

I hope this shows that we care about the people here, and would want to make this a good place, which would cause an increase in active members, which would lead to additional sponsors for this great site.

DJPimpFlex
08-09-2006, 04:31 AM
+5983236234 to gumball from me too.. Sorry to hear that hes fucked so many people over. Anyone who is reading this should also know that hes trying to sell his vert on craigslist and they should aviod him there too. Pretty easy to spot; vert, CF hood (grr), roll bar, kitted, big wheels ect.

blu808
08-09-2006, 05:01 AM
dont forget that it is a 2 point roll bar, with a paper macheiy wide body. Seriously i could have done a better wide body with 34 diildos and some wood glue.

s14xman
08-09-2006, 05:51 PM
never delt with the guy but it sucks to hear people taking advantage of our community like that. Karma will catch up with him

hendogg8
08-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Anyone who is reading this should also know that hes trying to sell his vert on craigslist and they should aviod him there too. Pretty easy to spot; vert, CF hood (grr), roll bar, kitted, big wheels ect.

I saw it on craigslist too, and thought who in their right mind would want to buy it. But then again, if he does successfully sell it, he will have a good amount of cashflow.

Now, whether or not he pays back/refunds people afterwards is another story. I hope you all get your money back. :x:

blu808
08-10-2006, 03:59 PM
He wont pay anyone back.

DJPimpFlex
08-10-2006, 06:59 PM
yea I dont plan of seeing any of my money...so I thought I would just trash his reputation in the community.

Edgar
08-11-2006, 11:24 PM
damn so this guy is trash huh

can him and buy a damn monkey and help your community out :)

thrusts14
08-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Wats done is done, he just needs to grow the fuck up! Money isn't everything but apparently its alot to him. I was once his good friend too, like sum of u guys, but he decided to scam me for 7 months, comming up with new excuses everytime. I just said fuck it, keep the money, parts, Ect. And look where he's now. EVERYONE hates him! "Karma working at its best".....................Good luck Anthony, i hope u can run away from "us" forever.

Gumballf355
08-29-2006, 01:17 AM
I'm going to print shirts... ClubIH8CrappyS13. If Anthony made them and sold them on ebay I bet he could make enough money to pay us all back aswell as lace his own pockets... and it would be legit too.

ranger2339
08-29-2006, 09:49 AM
Ass Woopin!!!!

Ax

kY.gordon
08-29-2006, 08:09 PM
we need to keep people like him out of the community. as far as craigslist, can someone post up his info (email, full name, etc) for everyone to look out for. sucks to be him.

DJPimpFlex
08-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Anthony Lee
[email protected]
(408) 313-2885

He lives in the San Jose, but I'm not 100% sure where.

Heres his vert with my hood....GRR
http://myspace-356.vo.llnwd.net/00520/65/33/520963356_l.jpg

Heres a pic of the dick lick....I guess hes a Etard now too.
http://myspace-234.vo.llnwd.net/00844/43/29/844889234_l.jpg

ranger2339
08-29-2006, 09:12 PM
Mmmmm he might wanna put his top up when its raining??? ha ha ha h a..

Ax

MrBrightSide
09-01-2006, 07:44 AM

blu808
09-02-2006, 04:53 AM
http://www.mousetrax.com/applewood/images/smiles12A.jpg
http://www.mousetrax.com/applewood/images/tequila10A.jpg
http://www.mousetrax.com/applewood/images/mac02.jpg

Siberian Husky
09-03-2006, 04:19 AM
I'm glad I came across this thread, he scammed a buddy of mine out of some cash.

PS: Anthony: dont showcase that bucket in front of lot A at DeAnza anymore, no one likes your busted ass vehicle at school.

blu808
09-03-2006, 12:59 PM
I should just run over it in my big ass truck.

NemeGuero
09-03-2006, 01:44 PM

those girls are pretty cute

devonkyle77
09-03-2006, 02:16 PM
he doesnt have a chance with them, lolz

RSP13-Sideways
09-03-2006, 02:28 PM
I actually got him a job at Andys Auto Sport when I was working there as a Manager.

1. He always showed up late.

2. He purchased a J-Blood replica kit from the company, on "loan". Me being the nice guy said sure man, just make sure you pay us back in two weeks. He took the full kit and just stopped showing up.

3. Numerous times a "friend" gave him rides to work because he didn't have his car so he asked me PERSONALLY to borrow $10 so he can pay his friend for gas. I did this for him twice, $20 (not a lot of money) and I never got paid back. It's just principle since he said he would.

Luke I'm always down to bring my 300% Tokyo Marui PSG-1 auto sniper rifle with ceramic rounds to your house, it shoots right now at around 695FPS, I'm down to let him have a few rounds in the ass. Let me know hahaha......ohhh and I'll bring the 450fps AK47 to boot, just for shits and giggles.

Anyway, I WANT MY $20 back Anthony, and Andys Auto Sports already reported you with a collections agency, just pay up man! I vote for BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NemeGuero
09-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Sshhaaaaadddyyy..
what HAPPENED Anthony? Damn.

drift into a curb
09-03-2006, 06:34 PM
why would you ban him.. just monitor him and make sure when he does.. that you shit on his thread and keep harrassing till he pays you back.

blu808
09-03-2006, 11:11 PM
For sure jalal. You should come check out the new shop also when you get a chance.

noodl35
09-09-2006, 12:05 PM
"On top of that why do you think whenever you show up at my house all of us shoot you with airsoft guns until you leave?" hahahahahahhahahahaha sorry I just thought that was hilarious...

peterkim0121
09-09-2006, 04:55 PM
damn.. wth .???

hmm i think i never bought anything from him..

but now i know what im ganna do~!!

why dont everybody go to his house and get all of your stuff or anything

worth..for you! haha

i hope he is not korean or japanese.... you are making us look bad...

blaze1
09-09-2006, 10:05 PM
I don't know why you guys want to bann him, there is life beyond www.zilvia.net. And he is trying to sell his car, hes probably willing to pay all of you guys about after the sale of his car. It is a SR vert, he can at least get 5.5Gs out of it. Thats more then enough money to pay you guys back, why don't you guys wait til after he sales his car and if he doesnt give your guyses money back them you bann him or keep on trash talking if it makes you feel good.

DJPimpFlex
09-10-2006, 12:00 PM
if he pays me back after selling his car I will crap in my pants and eat it.....And I dont know if its SR, it was KA last time I saw it, an if he can afford to put a SR in it he can afford to pay us back. He sucks...thats that.

FRpilot
09-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Anyway, I WANT MY $20 back Anthony, and Andys Auto Sports already reported you with a collections agency, just pay up man! I vote for BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like this guy will have trouble getting a loan to buy a house in the future.. too bad banks or credit card companies don't know his rep but even if he had credit its all gone to shit now based on what you guys are saying..

besides how does a loser like this who fails at life even get bitches? no money to pay for shit.. unless his bitch buys shit for him which is sad for him and her for being a dumb ass bitch to do that. probably some dumb chick who thinks 'ooo he's a racer and ooo he's a raver! hot shit" lol.

anyways.. is this guy impossible to locate or has he crossed the border already? is it hard to confront this guy? shit its your hood and parts. just find him, bring a big guy named bubba with you, and get your shit back. you guys know what school he goes to and where his mom and dad lives. or take out your aggresion on him and has car. sweet revenge might be even more satisfying than getting your money and parts back.

byhi
09-12-2006, 06:42 PM
gentlemen.... may i offer you my advice?

FUCK HIS SHIT UP..... there is nothing better than crude retrobution, and truth is, this kind of shit pisses me off so bad, that if i was i nthe area i'd do it free of "muscle for hire" charge, but i am not.

I have alot of friends that have been dicked over in many different areas in life, like my friend who lent someone 2000 dollars in drugs.... i mean, yeah he got dicked.. .but he did it to himself right?

i mean seriously, giving someone a CF hood without payment is assinine.... but to ease your pain... i wouldnt jump on it and destroy it, as ot feel better abouthtings, im serious

The thign that astonishes me the most is all these people have been dicked over by some roundface asian peckerwood (just look at the 14 year old smirk on his face) is that... NO ONE HAS TAGHT HIM A LESSON.... so that is your guys' faults, i would have beat his ass/car by now, but you arent doing whats "hood" on your end so he thinks he can get away with it, fuck his shit up, end of story...

Anthony Lee
[email protected]
(408) 313-2885

He lives in the San Jose, but I'm not 100% sure where.

Heres his vert with my hood....GRR
http://myspace-356.vo.llnwd.net/00520/65/33/520963356_l.jpg

i mean, that thing ^^^ would be my primary target... i would fuck his shit up, no airsoft guns, no harsh words, just plain old "fucking shit up"

Heres a pic of the dick lick....I guess hes a Etard now too.

even worse... look at him, hes not some strogn muscle head meat head, hes a small no muscle asian... he looks like he's 15 years old.... 98% of the people (including women and children, and handicapped people) in the WORLD could woop that ass

byhi
09-12-2006, 06:44 PM
oh BTW, did you knwo you can put a lien out an anyhting that anyone owns/owes money on.....

put a lien out on his house, car, etc.... he cant sell it until A. he takes you to court or B. he pays you