PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on D2 coilovers?

Go Dog Go
06-21-2006, 08:52 PM
So I got a replacement s14 for my girl that got totalled, and the guy I bought it from had coilovers already in place...they are D2's...they don't seem half bad, they're super adjustable, but I'm not really familiar with this specific setup....opinions? Thanks guys.
-jill

dvdevo
06-21-2006, 09:03 PM
well mine blew in a year. Then again i live in a area with crappy roads. I say dont do it, just save up that extra 300 bucks or so to get something better. PLEASE DONT buy them. Unless if they're ONLY for track, i heard they're alright for that.

Go Dog Go
06-21-2006, 09:10 PM
I'm not buyin 'em, they came already on the car with a couple k miles on them at most, so I just wanna know what I'm in for....

dvdevo
06-22-2006, 03:44 AM
oh sorry for not thorough. But since you already have them on a car you bought, why dont you jsut test drive it yourself?

simz
06-22-2006, 06:48 AM
I got my set about 4-5 months ago, and haven't had a problem with them yet. They are perfect for what I was going for, and that is hella low. I daily drive on them and there fine, some people just have bad luck with certain things. Only thing that I didn't like about mine are there isn't a little clip on the fronts for the brake wire to go into, I just had to ziptie it into place.