PDA

View Full Version : s14-silvia = SCAMMER

EndLeSS8
06-21-2006, 10:03 AM
s14-silvia is a bad seller and scammer.

He sold me a "S14 rear sway bar" but it was the wrong sway bar, it was a sway bar for a 300zx.

When I told him it was wrong, he accused me that it was my fault for installing it incorrectly.

After I showed him pictures of a REAL S14 rear sway bar, he finally admitted he was wrong.

He is based in Ohio, but he claims to be on vacation in Seattle.

He told me to ship the item back to him to Seattle (Unconfirmed address)

Obviously, if I ship to Seattle (unconfirmed address), I lose both my money, the wrong sway bar, and ALL of the evidence I have.

He REFUSES to pay me back the full amount, AND he REFUSES to pay me back the money. I TOLD him on NUMEROUS occasions that

-I am terribly low on money right now, and I NEED him to Paypal me back the money BEFORE I can ship it to him, because I NEED that money to ship it
-I trusted him before to ship it to me, after I payed him, but now he cannot return the trust, even though I trusted him first by paying him initially
-If I ship him back the item, I have no evidence of the entire transaction, so he has both the money, the wrong sway bar, and details.

I have some of his details, PM me if you need his name and address or his details.

!Zar!
06-21-2006, 01:06 PM
I think the hassle you would have to go through to deal with him isn't worth it.

Just sell the z32 sway for $40~ and purchace a sway from someone local with the $40~ you made.

But you never said if it was a aftermarket or an se sway?

EndLeSS8
06-21-2006, 01:12 PM
I guess I have to sell the 300ZX rear sway bar now. He's been purposely avoiding contact with me.

I asked him on several occasions to give me his AIM, MSN messenger, or ICQ, and he ignored it. I also told him on several occasions that I can't send back the 300ZX rear sway for those reasons listed above, and he continues to ignore the facts.

The rear sway bar was supposed to be an SE rear sway bar.

Edgar
06-21-2006, 05:09 PM
crap i just bought my q45 rear brakes from him.
damnit i hope i get my stuff
if not i paypaled so

he was always saying he has good feedback everywhere and stuff so i dont know
ill give him a chance to send me my stuff

s14-silvia
06-21-2006, 07:49 PM
I told him. either he can ship it back to ( columbus OHIO) where I lived, and I told him now I am in Seattle for vaction, I told him if he wants to ship it to Seattle that is fine with me ( save him $ for the shipping )
I offered him to ship it back then I will refund him the money.

I have provide all the infor with pictures before this transaction. how am I a bad seller and scammer.

see my other feedback. all 100% and Good seller.
this guy is a loser. get a life.. .. ship the bar back then refund you the money. how hard is that. ?

EDGAR.. I will ship your calipers tomorrow since the payment via Paypal ( E-check) just clear today. Tomorrow first thing in the morning, I will ship it out and provide you the tracking #.

s14-silvia is a bad seller and scammer.

He sold me a "S14 rear sway bar" but it was the wrong sway bar, it was a sway bar for a 300zx.

When I told him it was wrong, he accused me that it was my fault for installing it incorrectly.

After I showed him pictures of a REAL S14 rear sway bar, he finally admitted he was wrong.

He is based in Ohio, but he claims to be on vacation in Seattle.

He told me to ship the item back to him to Seattle (Unconfirmed address)

Obviously, if I ship to Seattle (unconfirmed address), I lose both my money, the wrong sway bar, and ALL of the evidence I have.

He REFUSES to pay me back the full amount, AND he REFUSES to pay me back the money. I TOLD him on NUMEROUS occasions that

-I am terribly low on money right now, and I NEED him to Paypal me back the money BEFORE I can ship it to him, because I NEED that money to ship it
-I trusted him before to ship it to me, after I payed him, but now he cannot return the trust, even though I trusted him first by paying him initially
-If I ship him back the item, I have no evidence of the entire transaction, so he has both the money, the wrong sway bar, and details.

I have some of his details, PM me if you need his name and address or his details.

EndLeSS8
06-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Even reading this makes me sick.

He didn't even answer what I said. EVEN I POSTED IT RIGHT HERE in front of ALL OF ZILVIA, and he ignores it.

To tell you again, so you can answer in front of all of Zilvia:

1. I am very low on money right now. What part of that do you NOT understand? I have personal family reasons why I am low on money and that is why I CANNOT SHIP YOU THE ITEM FIRST. I can't AFFORD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING FIRST!

2. I TRUSTED you with my money when I paypaled you (When I first bought the item from you). Why can't you do the same thing for me, and trust me and send money first? HOW COME I CAN TRUST YOU, AND YOU CAN'T TRUST ME? The 300ZX sway bar has been packed away for days now, ready to ship.

3. I TOLD YOU MANY times in PM (even though again you purposely avoid the question) that if I send you back the sway bar, you have ALL OF THE EVIDENCE! Then if I dispute with my credit card, I have no proof of anything and I take 100% blame!

4. He said MANY times for me to "Ship it back to Ohio", BUT HE NEVER EVEN GAVE ME HIS FULL ADDRESS!! Even IF I wanted to ship it back to Ohio, I COULD NOT, BECAUSE HE NEVER GAVE ME HIS FULL ADDRESS!! On the box with the wrong sway bar, it was only an address to me, THERE WAS NO ADDRESS FROM HIM. Come on, don't you think it's pretty rediculous, to ask me to send it back to him, AND NOT PROVIDE AN ADDRESS TO SEND TO?!! this leads to... his "shipping address" in Seattle.

The only type of person to not include their address on the package they sent is.....yes, you guessed it, A SCAMMER!

I like it how you PURPOSELY don't mention that you DON'T GIVE ME A FULL REFUND even when you finally (after denying it) it was your fault. You said in PM "What's wrong with you? I have the exact same one on my car"

Why are you a bad seller and scammer?

1. You sold me a wrong sway bar, and FIRST denied it, saying it was my fault, and have the same one on your car, telling me to try it again.

2. You would not give me a full refund (even though you FINALLY admitted you were wrong) but only a partial one.

3. You asked me to send the sway bar to an UNCONFIRMED ADDRESS. If you know well, if any sales get sent to an unconfirmed address, the buyer can pull a scam by saying to your credit card company/Paypal that the item was never sent, because it never arrived to their confirmed address. This PROVES that you were trying to scam me.

4. You were PURPOSELY AVOIDING contact with me. I asked you MANY MANY times for your contact information. I asked you for your MSN messanger, AIM, and ICQ number, so we can discuss easier, and all of the times you avoided the question

Even NOW, you are avoiding me. You totally avoid my PM's and emails to you. We both know that is true.

See all of your good feedback?!! Dude, you have 3 things sold! 1 of them (myself) was unhappy with the item! 66% feedback rate is TERRIBLE!!

Everything you've done leads to a scam:

-No return shipping address on box
-Never answering questions on contact information
-I can trust him to send money to him, but he "can't" trust me enough for him to send the money back first.
-Not giving a full refund
-Asking for the buyer to send the item back first

But the biggest reason was :
Asking me to send the item back to AN UNCONFIRMED ADDRESS TO SHIP BACK.

Now everything I've said, can you DENY that it is all true? Everything that I said above, is 100% true.

To everyone on Zilvia, does this sound like a scammer to you?

I told him. either he can ship it back to ( columbus OHIO) where I lived, and I told him now I am in Seattle for vaction, I told him if he wants to ship it to Seattle that is fine with me ( save him $ for the shipping )
I offered him to ship it back then I will refund him the money.

I have provide all the infor with pictures before this transaction. how am I a bad seller and scammer.

see my other feedback. all 100% and Good seller.
this guy is a loser. get a life.. .. ship the bar back then refund you the money. how hard is that. ?

EDGAR.. I will ship your calipers tomorrow since the payment via Paypal ( E-check) just clear today. Tomorrow first thing in the morning, I will ship it out and provide you the tracking #.

EndLeSS8
06-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Again, if anyone needs his details, PM me.

I hope none of this crap happens to you.

Edgar
06-21-2006, 09:33 PM
My payment cleard on the 20th not today.

EndLeSS8
06-21-2006, 10:36 PM

My payment cleard on the 20th not today.

I think this is pretty self explanatory.

The guy is a scammer.

Edgar: Sorry you have to deal with his lies man. I hope it works out...

Edgar
06-21-2006, 10:45 PM
well he really hasnt lied to me im just hopeing to getting my stuff.
he seems like a cool guy and he kept iming me but now he isnt ever online anymore.

i just want my stuff. if a person goes thru so much trouble to screw someone over they should die with no cock and rot in hell.

EndLeSS8
06-21-2006, 10:56 PM
Everything I said above is all true though.
I kept asking his details, kept trying to contact him, but he never replied on any of the PMs or emails.

Even today, I sent him a PM, and he never replied.

I just want my money back, so that I never have to deal with him again. I also hope that no one else on Zilvia gets screwed like what I did.

I kept telling him that I have no money, and I need the money first before I can ship it to him, but he kept avoiding that question. He said that "he has no money" but apparently he's on vacation (?!!). I have personal private matters which is why I'm low on money the past while, but his crap is causing me even more stress.

EndLeSS8
06-23-2006, 09:39 AM
I told him I had money problems due to family private issues. I orginally bought the sway bar from him for $58 shipped.

I borrowed some money to ship the bar to him, and I wrote him an email. I wrote this in my email:

"I'm going to send the damn sway bar back to you

You better paypal me back

I'll give you the tracking number when i send it"

This was his reply to me:

are you fucking threating me.. i will be back to columbus this monday

if you want to ship it to columbus

(address removed)

when I ship it to you.. it only take 2 days to get to your place.. anyway. dont fucking threating me or start anything. because I have enough from. I will not refund you 58$, because 58$ - 15 shipping fee and paypal fee. i will only refund you 43$. .. anyway. i am out.. this is the last email I will reply you, becaue you are being rude and make the post on zilvia. you think you are really smart huh? and make a nice move.... you are wrong. you only make this issue worse ok

FriedEGs
06-26-2006, 12:03 AM
Dude?! why are you buying unnecessary parts if you don't have cash to pay for them?! if you needed a maf sensor, or a brake caliper.. i'd be more sympathetic..but, you bought a swaybar with no cash?!? :confused: that seems smart!

Anyway... I purchased a set of s14 rear calipers from him locally about 2 weeks ago.. He told me that he was travelling to Seattle for a job interview..and I know he just graduated from Ohio State. I really don't think he is some scammer type guy that you guys are being led to believe.. I'm not taking sides here, but I DO live in Columbus.. and have dealt with him personally...and have talked to him numerous times online..

I appreciate your awarness, but please, until you have made ALL attempts to work out a solution...don't exploit him on my website...

Good luck!

EndLeSS8
06-26-2006, 12:32 AM
I had cash for it, I paid for it. This was BEFORE the personal family issues came up.

He sent me a 300ZX sway bar.

He denied it, and said it was my fault.

He finally admitted he was wrong.

He told me to send it back to an unconfirmed address (good sign of a scammer, because if it is unconfirmed, they can claim it was never sent to them), and he would not return full pay

He told me to send it to me FIRST, THEN he'd return some of the money back.

I told him that afterwards (after buying the part) that I had no cash to send it back because of personal family issues that suddenly arose AFTER I had already bought the part. I needed to get money back first because I had no money to send it back, AND I needed the money to address the personal family issue. This issue arose AFTER I had already bought the part.

I HAD cash to buy initially, and I did, but I didn't have cash to send it BACK to him, because of the personal family issues that arose.

I made ALL exploits to contact him, BUT he has purposely ignored me.
I tried to contact him via PM, he ignored me
I tried to contact him via email, he ignored me

I asked him for his AIM, ICQ, and MSN messenger (at least on 4 occasions on PM) but all of them, he ignored me all the time

I've made ALL attempts to contact him, but he is purposely ignoring me.

I don't think this issue can be resolved between him and I, so I am letting everyone know to not get ripped off by him, that's all.

Phlip
06-26-2006, 03:31 AM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/announcement.php?f=54