PDA

View Full Version : need help fast before i send my s13 ta a shop

s13silvia123
05-15-2006, 09:48 AM
i think i fried my wiring harness to my sr20det but only one wire is fried its the black with a white line to hte crank angle sensor. to fix this should i replace it cause i cant figure out how to fix the problem when i put my battery ta start up my car. motor cranks but wont fire up.

slider2828
05-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Black with white line is a major line bro... That is like the electrical line. Of course the car won't start because your CA is not getting voltage obviously, therefor it isn't reading the angle of your cams. Anyways you need to replace that line and make sure you voltage to the line is good. Secondly, how did you fry that line? and good luck on your CAS because that thing is super sensitive to anything and expensive to replace... Good Luck

Woops one more thing, the black and white line also should run to MAFS, ECU, ECCS relay (ECU Relay).... Try to trace it

s13silvia123
05-16-2006, 09:15 AM
how did i fried this line the black with the white line. all i did was just put a new battery. i checked all my grounding they were all there but i have no idea why it did that.