PDA

View Full Version : Kakimoto

MasterOFDrift
06-08-2002, 06:14 PM
Right now I want to get a full kakimoto cat back and was wondering if anyone has heard of kakimoto before and if anyone has experience with it.

rotaryknight
06-09-2002, 02:12 AM
Kakimoto rocks.  It's actually a really respected exhuast in Japan.  Never had it on my cars but I've seen a few.  My friends R33 had a Kakimoto on it when it came over.  Welds are good and over all is a really well made exhaust.  They have a cool badge on the side of the tip too.

silvia240
06-09-2002, 03:02 AM
my friend has it on his 2002 wrx and it is good. sounds really good and is a quality exhaust.  But it costs more than the other exhausts. Where are you getting it from?

MasterOFDrift
06-09-2002, 05:57 PM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (silvia240 @ June 09 2002,02:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">my friend has it on his 2002 wrx and it is good. sounds really good and is a quality exhaust. But it costs more than the other exhausts. Where are you getting it from?</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
I am getting the kakimoto from my friend who deals with kakimoto products he insisted on getting it so I considered it.

dorifto240
06-09-2002, 08:14 PM
my friend has a kakimoto on his KA 240, its loud as shit, and I have one on my SR 240, but its not done yet so i dont know how it sounds. Besides being extremly loud, it sounds really nice, not buzzy, just deep and clear. If u still wanna know i should have my car back in a few days, so I know how itll sound w/ the SR

edit: master of such drift, r u jerk racer? if so pm me, we should get together, i live in Mt. Vernon

ps- who do u know that deals w/ kakimoto? is it moto-r?