PDA

View Full Version : Minne/St. Paul wrenchers

ogiepokes
05-13-2006, 04:09 PM
I live in Brooklyn Center, I haven't found any shops that will work on my s14 (too low, they are too lame, etc.) and would rather do as much of the work as I can.

I need help working on my car, is there anyone around here that is willing to help me wrench? I would also like to learn by helping you with your car.

To do:
timing chain rattle
tie rods & ends
ps pump

pretty small stuff, but I have not worked on engines before, only suspension, brakes, bolt-ons.

Of course I am not expecting to hire a 240 mechanic for free, I just want to work with someone and learn about the more complex jobs.

I'm John, all I do is drive/wrench/work so please give me a call: 612.483.9916

ogiepokes
05-16-2006, 05:45 AM
that feels good

axiomatik
05-17-2006, 11:17 AM
it may take a while to hear back, this isn't a terribly active subforum.

ogiepokes
05-18-2006, 09:41 AM
scary: d-town is gone, roads swallow wheels, rust, 6 mo. hard ass winter. plus, if you stray out of regional you get locked for abuse.

i'ma try to rep, but damn, let's get it!

if i can help anyone by wrenching/whatever, holla
(up top, but 612.483.9916 : john)
(red '97 / gm weapon / too stiff & low for MN)

ranger2339
05-22-2006, 01:48 PM
Hey bro.

I run a little shop out of my garage. Im in iraq now. Il be home in june, if you need somebody to look at it, i would love to help ya out.

Im located in stillwater.

Josh
A.D.D. Motorsports

ogiepokes
05-22-2006, 02:31 PM
cool, thanks to all for the response. now, i am knocking out the small stuff (so if i haven't called you yet, it's because I know that changing studs/fluids isn't hardcore and nobody needs a spot on this!)

but, it's all good and feel free to call anytime

thanks again

let's go